Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Jon to kill Dany and then a law passed not to let women get above their station ever again given recent events. Fade to black.

A perfectly reasonable post ruined by racism at the end.

Shame on you.

Supect GRRM got a bit jealous of the acclaim D&D were receiving and the liberties they were taking with his plot, and deliberately held back Winds of Winter, so they would have to prove they could convincingly fill in the gap between the end of his books and the ending he had told them. They clearly failed to keep the quality up. If the non-book-reading portion of the audience goes completely mental after the finale it will be interesting to see if Disney will still be so keen to have them doing the next Star Wars trilogy. If they were looking to ride their wave of adulation after GoT, they really haven't been paying attention.
I don't think the final two books will ever be released. He'll croak before WOW is finished. As for the acclaim I think he's quite enjoying his,maybe a bit too much. Shame he didn't write any more scripts for the show as the ones he did were pretty good.

6 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

I don't think the final two books will ever be released. He'll croak before WOW is finished. As for the acclaim I think he's quite enjoying his,maybe a bit too much. Shame he didn't write any more scripts for the show as the ones he did were pretty good.

We'll see what happens. My understanding is that the outcome of two big battles at Mereen and Winterfell were already written back in 2011 because they were originally going to be in the last novel but they were ultimately left out for reasons of excessive length. There have been plenty of sample chapters floating around for many years, so it's hard to believe he didn't have enough material to get something good out by now that would have pushed things further along.

I reckon Danaerys will at first try and convince everyone, and try and convince herself, like she did it reluctantly and that it had to be done, that she was forced to do it and there was no other way. 

She'll try and talk folk round to her but with an underlying threat always there. 

OR

She's now fully a mad ruthless hoor with an army of Unsullied and Dothraki who will do absolutely anything for her. She will demand the North bow to her and will threaten Sansa, if not make actual plans to burn her.

Season 4, episode 5:

"We come across my brother, maybe we can both cross a name off our list."

The Hound. 

So anyone complaining about him wanting to 'suddenly' kill his brother are way off.

Edited by DA Baracus

1 hour ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Would enjoy it if the books turned out exactly the same way as the show.

100 pages long and written in crayon ?

Imagine the last episode starts with......"5 YEARS LATER...."
The seethe would be glorious !
I've a sneaky suspicion that there will be a scene where a kid is running through the streets of Pentos, reaches his house, shouts "Mummy, DRAGON" and Cersei turns round.

Either that or Tyrion meets Brann, Davos and Pod in a pub, asks the band to play Don't Stop Believing by Journey, then fade to black.

Surely folk aren't avtually thinking that Cersei and/or Jaime survived?
Yes. See my comment above. Until I see a body I'm not accepting that they are dead. If GoT has taught us one thing it's that anything is possible.

4 minutes ago, Swarley said:

...Either that or Tyrion meets Brann, Davos and Pod in a pub, asks the band to play Don't Stop Believing by Journey, then fade to black.

...or Tyrion walks into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass and screen fades to black as he is about to deliver the punchline.

4 minutes ago, Swarley said:
8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Surely folk aren't avtually thinking that Cersei and/or Jaime survived?

Yes. See my comment above. Until I see a body I'm not accepting that they are dead. If GoT has taught us one thing it's that anything is possible.

It really hasn't. Not sure why folk keep saying that. 

Stannis Baratheon. Blackfish. Bejen Stark. Syrio Forel. Xaro Xhoan Daxos. Rast. Lysa Arran. Doran Martell. Balon Greyjoy. Mace Tyrell. Lancel Lannister. Margaery Tyrell. Kevan Lannister. Tyene Sand. Olenna Tyrell. Euron Greyjoy. The Hound. The Mountain. Ellaria Sand.

We don't see any of the above bodies. Are they all still alive?

It really hasn't. Not sure why folk keep saying that. 
Stannis Baratheon. Blackfish. Bejen Stark. Syrio Forel. Xaro Xhoan Daxos. Rast. Lysa Arran. Doran Martell. Balon Greyjoy. Mace Tyrell. Lancel Lannister. Margaery Tyrell. Kevan Lannister. Tyene Sand. Olenna Tyrell. Euron Greyjoy. The Hound. The Mountain. Ellaria Sand.
We don't see any of the above bodies. Are they all still alive?

Have you got your serious face on today? Take a chill pill. [emoji12]