Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

The dog snatchers are back, pls share before they come back for your children x

Missing Pets, Dundee and Angus

11 hrs · 

SHARING TO MAKE PEOPLE EXTRA VIGILANT - THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED OR SOMEONE NEEDS CAUGHT! 
Hope it's ok to post this but just had a white Range Rover type car pull up outside my house, a man who appears to be in his 50's tried to get in my side gate which I locked shut earlier. He then bent down like he was picking something up but I went out after him to find a white marking in my drive way. He was so quick in getting away I couldn't confront him! High possibility this is dog thieves. 
Im in broughty ferry

Every day Facebook starts to feel more and more like a Brass Eye sketch.

I'm loving all the summer posts of "please share this - Miss Dirty Skank from Shiteytown is missing, gone since Saturday night. Totally out of character for her. Bring this girl home safe"

Followed by hundreds of "oh no that's terrible ***" and "shockin no one is safe these days".

Strangely enough a lot of these girls end up home safe on the Monday morning still wearing Friday/Saturday nights clothes. I think with mobile phones etc people just panic when folk aren't on Facebook etc 24/7 or the phone is turned off. Plenty of weekends were lost when I was 18 due to some good ecstasy tablets and I assume these girls are the same.

A few weeks ago there was one with a woman about 40 who hadn't came home from work on the Friday. Eventually on the Monday she was back and her daughter posted "so glad my mum is back, turns out she met an old friend after work on Friday and has been with her all weekend.

I replied "someone's been riding" which really didn't go down well.

Facebook is going to be full of posts about the death (or murder) of Mary Ann Nichols (the 1st known victim of Jack the Ripper). Also some royal slut and an Egyptian died in a car crash in Paris 

8 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I'm loving all the summer posts of "please share this - Miss Dirty Skank from Shiteytown is missing, gone since Saturday night. Totally out of character for her. Bring this girl home safe"

Followed by hundreds of "oh no that's terrible ***" and "shockin no one is safe these days".

Strangely enough a lot of these girls end up home safe on the Monday morning still wearing Friday/Saturday nights clothes. I think with mobile phones etc people just panic when folk aren't on Facebook etc 24/7 or the phone is turned off. Plenty of weekends were lost when I was 18 due to some good ecstasy tablets and I assume these girls are the same.

A few weeks ago there was one with a woman about 40 who hadn't came home from work on the Friday. Eventually on the Monday she was back and her daughter posted "so glad my mum is back, turns out she met an old friend after work on Friday and has been with her all weekend.

I replied "someone's been riding" which really didn't go down well.

I think it was Bustanut on here who once replied to one of those type of tweets along the lines of she'll just be out getting shagged rotten and he had to deactivate his twitter for a while due to the abuse he got, thousands of notifications I think :lol:

I think I've got that story at least partly right @Busta Nut

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

I think it was Bustanut on here who once replied to one of those type of tweets along the lines of she'll just be out getting shagged rotten and he had to deactivate his twitter for a while due to the abuse he got, thousands of notifications I think :lol:

I think I've got that story at least partly right @Busta Nut

It was, wee lassie 17 went "missing" on Saturday night at 6pm by sunday at 12pm there were tweets everywhere, I replied she'd be "Gettin rode like a rocking horse"  and I had to delete the app off my phone as it was going mental. She turned up 3 hours later walking like John Wayne.

Funnily enough, Two folk have recently been found after been "missing" since Friday in my area too, learned my lesson though.

This was one of them.

http://m.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14711617.Family_thank_police_after_missing_Nicola_McGoldrick_is_found_safe_and_well_at_Airdrie_bus_stop/

6 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Ever tried to put an exact figure on how many morons there are worldwide?

This would suggest that you have to pick a figure that is in excess of 4,156,175.

Capture.JPG

Good to see it worked for Wonder Woman.

On 8/30/2016 at 07:39, Zetterlund said:

11 hrs · 

SHARING TO MAKE PEOPLE EXTRA VIGILANT - THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED OR SOMEONE NEEDS CAUGHT! 
Hope it's ok to post this but just had a white Range Rover type car pull up outside my house, a man who appears to be in his 50's tried to get in my side gate which I locked shut earlier. He then bent down like he was picking something up but I went out after him to find a white marking in my drive way. He was so quick in getting away I couldn't confront him! High possibility this is dog thieves. 
Im in broughty ferry

Hilariously, the Courier took it seriously: Linkage

One of the comments though:

Shirley  4 days ago

We had a woman go about selling things at Christmas door to door she set off my gut feeling she was up to something else and not to trust her, she then went round the rest of the street then left 3 white screw covers in the gutter outside peoples gates with dogs in the house and 4 where people had 2 or more dogs. After she left the street I went and lifted them all. The woman got in a white van(she was not the driver) with no rear number plate or I would have reported her to the police. I made all the neighbours with dogs aware what happened. I think they wait till their is a cash reward offered then go round to claim it.

•  
  • Share ›
  •  

I genuinely believe people this thick, and/or desperate for attention should be dragged from their beds and shot for the good of the rest of the human race. 

On 30 August 2016 at 07:39, Zetterlund said:

11 hrs · 

Im in broughty ferry

Boy picks up a £1 he dropped on the pavement... HIGH POSSIBILITY THIS IS DOG THIEVES.