Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

On 05/10/2016 at 23:11, mizfit said:

Someone from Perth has been writing shitty reviews about Brown and Blacks restaurant. They've responded by banning said person, ensues people losing their minds.

I don't understand why you'd go back if you didn't like it?

I seen that. Four reviews she put on tripadvisor calling it shite, think they were all within six months, then she seems shocked when they don't want to serve her. Everyone on my FB started sharing it, so the place is now fucked I'd imagine. 

18 hours ago, mizfit said:

Are these clowns just a great big practical joke or something?

It started in America after American Horror Story, and you know, since 28 year old Brits have nothing better to do than try and copy Americans, folk have started doing it over here too. Must be great fun spending money on a full clown costume to stand about in the middle of town for five hours, great banter.

It started in America after American Horror Story, and you know, since 28 year old Brits have nothing better to do than try and copy Americans, folk have started doing it over here too. Must be great fun spending money on a full clown costume to stand about in the middle of town for five hours, great banter.

Essentials must be stocking up for all the sad VL's in Perth.

Just now, mizfit said:

Essentials must be stocking up for all the sad VL's in Perth.

Fingers crossed. Hopefully they loiter around the City Hall, as I can just imagine what'll happen to them when The Grill empties and they try and intimidate the clientele that come out of it by looking menacing.

They've been seen in around Denver but sadly, not by me.

"Honest officer, I felt threatened. I was in fear for my life and had no choice but to batter the little twat to a bloody pulp. Then go and pick up some friends before returning to batter him to a bloody pulp again."

There isn't a jury in the land would convict.

2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Just watched a video of a clown getting battered across the legs with a baseball bat then battered :lol:

Suppose there could be some good to come from this clown craze.

Its tremendous, it really is. Imagine walking into the police station and having to explain what you were doing before you were attacked.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Someone has shared one of those appeal statuses on my page - for a Clydesdale horse being stolen? How the f**k do you pinch a bloody Clydesdale?

i saw that too and wondered the same!