Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

My pals missus is an odd one.

A while back she went on a rant saying she will never post photos of her children on Facebook because there is too many paedophiles using Facebook.

Since then she's given birth to another Bairn and is constantly posting photos of her 2 kids.

Must have been missing all the paedo 'likes'.

On 12/04/2017 at 19:58, Angusfifer said:

Driving a Range Rover or not, you must be either pretty unlucky or extremely determined to kill a cat. I'm not sure where I stand on this one...

I ran over and killed a cat once. It was on a rural road in the middle of France. The family were sitting in a cottage garden and just as I drove by a cat came flying out the gate and under the wheels. Thud thud thud! Looked in the mirror and there it was dead in the road. 

I thought " what am I going to say here ?' quickly followed by " F*ck it " and put the boot down.

I ran over and killed a cat once. It was on a rural road in the middle of France. The family were sitting in a cottage garden and just as I drove by a cat came flying out the gate and under the wheels. Thud thud thud! Looked in the mirror and there it was dead in the road. 
I thought " what am I going to say here ?' quickly followed by " F*ck it " and put the boot down.

That's pretty dickish behaviour mate.

5 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

That's pretty dickish behaviour mate.

I'd probably do the same, you'd have no idea what the reaction would be, and if you couldn't speak French it might be hard to calm things down if they got lairy.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'd probably do the same, you'd have no idea what the reaction would be, and if you couldn't speak French it might be hard to calm things down if they got lairy.

Exactly the thought process that I went through.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I HAVE RUN OVER YOUR CAT, YOU CHEESE-EATING SURRENDER MONKEYS!

JE FONCTIONNE SUR VOTRE CHAT, VOUS LES MAISONS D'ENTREPRISE À LA FROMAGE! , according to the same online translator.  Dunno why it's going on about houses. :lol:

Edited by Boghead ranter

56 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I HAVE RUN OVER YOUR CAT, YOU CHEESE-EATING SURRENDER MONKEYS!

Many years ago in Edinburgh trying to squeeze my car between a bus and a parked car, I unfortunately clipped the mirror of that car knocking it clean off.

My initial reaction was to quickly vacate the scene but there was about half a dozen people queing at a bus stop who had witnessed my careless driving so I stopped, found a pencil and paper and produced a note which I placed under the damaged car's windscreen wiper. 

Presumably some time later, the owner of the damaged car returned, picked up his/her note which read  - "I have just run into your car"

Edited by ICTJohnboy

5c70b29908bbab7ced07dded7b4c9597.jpg

Should be noted that this c**t was indeed privately educated and does not, from memory, speak remotely as he types. There are numerous posts like these aimed at a twitter/Facebook audience presumably to further some sort of tragic attempt at a 'Glaswegian patter' type of comedy career on social media.

Get. In. The. Bin.

I never really thought of that tbh.

Apologies monsieur.

Stick your apologies up your hole you non-talking c**t! You've just killed my fucking cat! Pick the bones out of this! *whack*

How does that translate?