Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Fucking Donny Arbuthnott. ;)

Anyone else find it weird, there are a group of us that add each other without ever really meeting, now in other circumstances that would be viewed as wrong.

Fucking Donny Arbuthnott. ;)

Anyone else find it weird, there are a group of us that add each other without ever really meeting, now in other circumstances that would be viewed as wrong.

4 out of 24 I have never met from my Facebook friends on P&B.

Make that 5/25 if forehead accepts me.

I shall remain with just the 4 from P&B none of whom I have met and with good reason, they all support diddy teams who I never get to see saints play.

:o

:(

:bairn

Only joking, add me if you can find me, actually bump it up to 5, Craigkillie added me, but that was after we played Killie 3 times this season.

Were you at the game a few seasons back Widge when yous beat us 6-0 at Gayfield? That's the last time I can remember the two teams meeting.

Pre-season friendly at the start of the season, wouldn't surprise me if we getg another this year.

Only joking, add me if you can find me, actually bump it up to 5, Craigkillie added me, but that was after we played Killie 3 times this season.

Pre-season friendly at the start of the season, wouldn't surprise me if we getg another this year.

I did. ;)

ScottR, C.Muir, Lichtieforlife, Mr Brightside, KeiranClyde and Now Smurph are all facebook friends who I've never met.

I only added Lichtie out of those, tbh, I'll add anyone and give them a certain amount of time. Either they don't post that much or they post good things and they won't be deleted. Or if it's someone who's good looking then they'll just be hidden if they talk shite ph34r.gif

edit: Smurph, you've already avoided the cut with this quality group.

Edited by forehead7

the news feed is littered with horoscopes today, i don't know if more people i know signed up or facebooks just displaying them all instead hiding most of them

also on a slightly odd note Lichtieforlife and myself have one mutual friend, talk about a small world ..

the news feed is littered with horoscopes today, i don't know if more people i know signed up or facebooks just displaying them all instead hiding most of them

also on a slightly odd note Lichtieforlife and myself have one mutual friend, talk about a small world ..

I only have one person who has a horoscope. A capricorn update every fuckng day, pisses me right off.

I have three people from PnB as friends on Facebook, however I know all three of them and two of them are good mates. A pat on the back awaits for anyone that can find me. wink.gif

My gripe with Facebook today are all the stuff about the games posted on my news feed. It fills it right up, but I've never got around to doing anything about it. What a miserable c**t I am. dry.gif