Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I tend not to add anyone on facebook, they add me. 8)

oh and the breakdown would look like this:

lesbian: 4

gay: 1

bi: 3

Greenock has a reasonably big gay community.

Edited by McKee

If thread ever dies (which as long as there's a Facebook book it won't) It should be moved to Gold.

Amazing stuff.:lol:

Off topic, but I was disappointed when you took off "Ten Years of Tears" as your display picture. I've only just noticed that it's now Aidan. :D

I tend not to add anyone on facebook, they add me. 8)

I was going to add you the other day. I decided against it though.

I was going to add you the other day. I decided against it though.

:lol:

I don't update it much to be honest, my last one was about FM(:ph34r:). I just use it for perving and keeping up with all the latest gossip.

Thats because you are socially retarded.

I've really gotten to you tonight haven't I kiddo? Following me around everywhere. It's very flattering.

I've really gotten to you tonight haven't I kiddo? Following me around everywhere. It's very flattering.

I havent been following you around. I believe it is you who cant seem to get enough of me and my swag.

Now away back to perving on young girls on Facebook and leave us none sex-pests alone.

The last time I added someone was when I deleted someone by mistake. I don't like adding people for some reason.

I've pretty much got everyone who I want on facebook, can't think of any really good mates who don't have facebook now.

I do hate people who add everyone they've met. When I was at TITP, we started hanging about with a couple of randomers and one of them added my mate's bird, who she spent about an hour with. Seriously? A fucking hour and you're gonna add em on facebook, never to see them again.

Your patter lacks "swag" and reeks of pathological attention seeking.

You are livid that you have no swag. But has you come to discover, there are many people in this world, and on this very forum, who also lack swag. cool.gif

Adding folk from a internet forum lacks swag and reeks of desperation.

You're desperation to be noticed is pitiful. People that feel the need to be noticed have no swag.