Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I think he is mentally unstable. His mum still treats him like a kid so that's obviously why.

Still think he'll be a rapist or a murderer one day. Probably both.

My Dad has Facebook but I rejected his friend request. They also made a Facebook for my 6 year old sister. huh.gif

It wouldn't have happened if I lived with them. Honest.

Seeing people's parents comment on their status is absolutely horrible and cringe-worthy. Their profiles are worse as well making shite jokes and spelling things all wrong. Horrible stuff, glad my parents don't have it!

I've got an uncle on Facebook and his comments on my status are no only incredibly unfunny, they're oftenquite inappropriate for an uncle to say to his niece. It's not a "bad uncle" type situation, he just likes crude jokes and he does similar with other people I've noticed, I just don't think it's right. I'm going to ignore him for just long enough that he doesn't expect me to say anything anymore and then delete him. That way he won't notice I've removed him.

I've got an uncle on Facebook and his comments on my status are no only incredibly unfunny, they're oftenquite inappropriate for an uncle to say to his niece. It's not a "bad uncle" type situation, he just likes crude jokes and he does similar with other people I've noticed, I just don't think it's right. I'm going to ignore him for just long enough that he doesn't expect me to say anything anymore and then delete him. That way he won't notice I've removed him.

My fiancee has an uncle like that, he has been known to make pretty inappropriate responses to her family's comments.

He's a creep.

Edited by Gaz

My fiancee has an uncle like that, he has been known to make pretty inappropriate responses to her family's comments.

He's a creep.

It's not that my uncle's particularly slimy or that, it's just that he likes to post crude jokes. I can share jokes like that with my pals, but not to someone I've known since I was a child. That's just odd.

Then again, I'm not known to rein my status updates in and my mum's on there too, so maybe I shouldn't actually be that bothered.

"being pregnant doesnt make me a slag..i'll tell you what does, sleeping with lots of different boys all the time, so next time you call me a slag you better look a lot closer to your life babe - i appreciate the life i have so there for i dont want to "go die" :) ♥". - This is coming from a girl who has had three, yes three, abortions and has decided to keep the fourth. and she's only 16 ! You're right love, that doesnt make you a slag... It makes you the biggest fucking slag in the universe. Mind you, if given the chance i would rattle her :P

"being pregnant doesnt make me a slag..i'll tell you what does, sleeping with lots of different boys all the time, so next time you call me a slag you better look a lot closer to your life babe - i appreciate the life i have so there for i dont want to "go die" :) ♥". - This is coming from a girl who has had three, yes three, abortions and has decided to keep the fourth. and she's only 16 ! You're right love, that doesnt make you a slag... It makes you the biggest fucking slag in the universe. Mind you, if given the chance i would rattle her :P

Link please ph34r.gif

There's a guy on mine, who used to be a bit of a salad dodger. (i say bit he was a 25 stone fat f**k) who went on this massive diet / fitness buzz and in the last year has lost 8 stone.

Fair play to the guy, but he constantly posts how much he's run and what times he does it in, he goes out 4 times a week and in between this he posts stuff about how he wants to go running instead of being in the pub, at the game etc etc and then comments on other peoples statuses about how they should do more exercise.

"Been a while since I posted about running but have to today no matter how much it bores you all. New mile PB, new 10k PB, new distance record (13k) no knee pain and I feel great!!!!!! Could have done couple more kilometres if I tried but don't want to risk knackering my legs"

It has been one day since his previous post.

My Dad has Facebook but I rejected his friend request. They also made a Facebook for my 6 year old sister. huh.gif

It wouldn't have happened if I lived with them. Honest.

I was witnessed my best friend log onto facebook, see that his mum tried to add him then immediately reject it.

Proud moment.

I blocked my mum so she can't add me anymore. she toks lke dis on facebook lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Gran's sister, who is an 80 year old nun in Nigeria made a Facebook page to keep in touch with the family over here. None of us have accepted her :lol:.

My 72 year old grandfather has it. He lists his favourite activity as "playing scrabble". He sometimes uses text talk, it's hilarious.

My mum likes just about every status I put up, doesn't bother me as she is cool as f**k! cool.gif

I'm the same, I've got both my parents on Facebook and they sometimes post stuff on my feed. My parents are pretty damn cool. My old boy is always good for a laugh, intentional or otherwise.