Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Add me cuntos smile.gif I'm three people of 1000 biggrin.gif

i got caned off a few mates for havin 1112 friends. them sayin a dont know half of them dry.gif

sat and trolled through it. took off the people who a didnt know.... i now have 1109.:D . sorry to the 3 people a didn really get on with :rolleyes: .

I've got sooky, smurph and gingersaint on fb, never met any o them. But we played an fm network game and it was just easier. Oh and for the record, l4l, C. Muir and Adam all added me.

So who confirmed it from ur side then?

"f**k EVERYTHING f**k EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING FUCKING MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!! f**k EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

There's the "my life is shit" attention seeking post then there's that laugh.gif

I was pissing myself laughing for a good 10 minutes at that one. f**k sake..

Here's a few from people I went to school with, in regards to the rioting.

"Message to rioters... ..you want to be big men and fight to the death? Get on the next plane to Afganistan and stand alongside real men. They are called soldiers and are fighting a war unlike you bunch of pathetic wastes of space!!! Copy and paste if you agree."

"Fukn Stupid Black people in england think they are fukn hard :L"

Edited by WeAreElgin

I have a few, only 3 non Cowden fans, and I met them all before I started posting on here so technically 0 P&Bers are my pals.

Anyway all of the ill-informed posts about the riots are doing my nut in. Almost as much as the 'Scotland where' likes. The first couple were mildly amusing but talk about taring the arse out of it.

'Scotland where no one has a mind of their own' would be apt.

I have family and friends only on my facebook page.(16 of them.) I might be sad but I don't know that many people.

Meh, if I went through my friends list I'd find about 10 people I class as my good friends.

All you others are there for show!

(just kidding, dont delete me)

Oh, and this:

You're a Pokemon trainer.

Here are the rules: Go to your profile and look at your friends on the left side.

1st person is the professor:

2nd person is your rival:

3rd person is the elite 4 champion:

4th person is the leader of Team Rocket:

5th person is the crazy moon-worshipper at Mt. Moon:

6th person is the Nurse Joy:

7th person is the Officer Jenny:

Seriously ... WHIT?!

Also, re: dunning's post about events for every Morton game, I actually think it'd be a pretty good idea if it weren't for the fact that we had our own message forum - it's a place where folk can discuss each individual match without hiding behind a username and being a c**t.

Someone just posted this on mine;

I'm a serial killer. Here are the rules:

Go to your profile and look at your friends in the left side

1st person turns you in:

2nd person knows but doesn't tell anyone:

3rd person is your partner is crime:

4th person is your first victim:

5th person tries to kill you:

blink.gif