Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I do love the girls who post up a new picture and then say something like, "this is such a bad picture of me, I'm so embarrassed"

Then why the hell did you post it up on Facebook?! You obviously don't find it embarrassing at all. Idiots!

A girl I went to school with posted "some folk feckin annoy me!! x".

Why post that you attention seeking bint? Deleted when I get to my computer!

18 minutes, no likes or comments... a good sign at least!

Back from the pub... 5 likes, 4 comments (2 people + her [all female; obviously]).

LW: Hope I'm not one of them :-) x

KA: Me :) x

Original poster: aye KA you always do and never u LW you keep me sane ha x

KA: I'll just cry myself to sleep Again x

Deleted...

Edited by SaltyTON

Woke up 7:50, showered, half dressed, eat my coco pops, iron my shirt, take the dog out, in and clean my teeth then Standing at the bus stop ready at 8:30.

Never knew I could move that fast.

Seriously... 40 minutes... thats not quick blink.gif

Lots of people moaning about the blackberry meltdown too.

However someone posted a link to this... genius.

"need a job BADLY .. im only 17 and im sick of the site of application forms , why all the pols gettin jobs afore us brainy fuccckas! they cant even speak our language :o"

Jesus.

"see eh aw the wee skanks tht r stealing folk off ma page get tae f**k n get yer own fucking mates :) this soo had tae be said actually getting pretty sick eh it now :) xxxxxxxx"

I really cannot suffer people who feel the need to type like that.

"need a job BADLY .. im only 17 and im sick of the site of application forms , why all the pols gettin jobs afore us brainy fuccckas! they cant even speak our language :o"

Jesus.

"see eh aw the wee skanks tht r stealing folk off ma page get tae f**k n get yer own fucking mates :) this soo had tae be said actually getting pretty sick eh it now :) xxxxxxxx"

I don't know this person but I fucking hate her.

Although, her first point is an example of why we have so many people who "can't" find work.

My mate believes you shouldn't have to do a CV and/or an interview...........and moans when he has no money :(

A person that loses a partner is called a widow. A child who loses a parent is called an orphan. But there is no word to describe a parent that loses a child, because the loss is like no other. So will you put this as your status for just 1 hour?? I'm pretty sure I know the ones that will. Think of someone you know or love who has lost a baby or a child, and take a few mins 2 remember their baby

:rolleyes:

A person that loses a partner is called a widow. A child who loses a parent is called an orphan. But there is no word to describe a parent that loses a child, because the loss is like no other. So will you put this as your status for just 1 hour?? I'm pretty sure I know the ones that will. Think of someone you know or love who has lost a baby or a child, and take a few mins 2 remember their baby

:rolleyes:

I dare you, no, I double dare you, to post "careless".

Just stumbled across this after many a month away from p and b.

1. People constantly updating after everybit of exercise they do. (usually followed by having a cheeky wee pint or calzone as I've earned it)

2. Unemployed c***s who have never worked a day in there life boasting about another day in bed.

3. Got itchy feet. Basically begging someone to invite them out for a "cheeky wee pint".

4. People who you didn't know/like at school adding you then Private mailing you when you reject there request.

5. Why all the fucking fuss about Steve jobs what did he eve fucking do for me the c**t ........................ Sent by iPhone. (couldn't believe it when I saw this. The bird who posted it was being serious as well.

The most tragic thing on Facebook for me is folk posting stuff like 'who's out tonight?' or 'anyone fancy a pint?'

Maybe try texting/phoning your mates? They'll probably fancy one with you.

Oh wait......Oh ok I get it.

Facebook, Slagbook, meet just to Shagbook, sneaking about but then ya get caughtbook. Guiltbook, Shamebook, not ya real Namebook, in ya photos ya gorgeous but really yr a Mongbook! Prankbook, Skankbook what a fuckin Crankbook. Its gettin pretty scary cos its turning into Wankbook. Textbook, Sexbook, spying on your Exbook, someone 'likes' her photo and ya turn into a Pestbook! Scrapbook, Papbook catch the fuckin Clapbook, grab ya shitty iphone and add the shitty Appbook. Shitebook, Strifebook get a fucking Lifebook! Watch it if ya married cos they'll nick ya fuckin Wifebook! Creepbook, Peepbook when ya take a Leakbook! Ya'll even be Facebooking in ya fuckin Sleepbook. love it!

Future mother in law just shared this over Facebook.

Facebook, Slagbook, meet just to Shagbook, sneaking about but then ya get caughtbook. Guiltbook, Shamebook, not ya real Namebook, in ya photos ya gorgeous but really yr a Mongbook! Prankbook, Skankbook what a fuckin Crankbook. Its gettin pretty scary cos its turning into Wankbook. Textbook, Sexbook, spying on your Exbook, someone 'likes' her photo and ya turn into a Pestbook! Scrapbook, Papbook catch the fuckin Clapbook, grab ya shitty iphone and add the shitty Appbook. Shitebook, Strifebook get a fucking Lifebook! Watch it if ya married cos they'll nick ya fuckin Wifebook! Creepbook, Peepbook when ya take a Leakbook! Ya'll even be Facebooking in ya fuckin Sleepbook. love it!

Remove her as your future mother-in-law immediately.

Please reject her family request when it comes.