Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I recently accepted a request from this guy I know through work. Turns out he's a thirty videos on a Saturday night type of guy. Posting links to song after song with inane drivel like 'absolute classic, 'love this one', 'doesn't get any better'. It is all shite songs from the 70s. I really hope he is drunk while he's doing this because there is no excuse

CAN AMERICA SURVIVE .......

Language: English only

Given that more people in America speak Spanish as their first language than English, I think that will destroy the American economy as the Hispanic migrants basically make the country run!

The red dot implies that the person doesn't know that is a fact, and not a joke or tongue-in-cheek comment.

Edited by SaltyTON

I recently accepted a request from this guy I know through work. Turns out he's a thirty videos on a Saturday night type of guy. Posting links to song after song with inane drivel like 'absolute classic, 'love this one', 'doesn't get any better'. It is all shite songs from the 70s. I really hope he is drunk while he's doing this because there is no excuse

My feed was full of that last night as well. Maybe not quite the 70s but both of them post on here :ph34r:

Oh and not to much annoying as funny as hell.....

Burd on mine put a chat up line she got hit with at the weekend in Edinburgh

'alright sweetheart, have you got pet insurance'

'no'

'coz ur pussies about to get smashed'

'em thanks'

Aw f**k me man priceless...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!~~This year October has 5 Mondays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. This Happens once every 823years. This is called money bags. So copy this to your status and money will arrive within 4days. Based on Chinese Feng Shui. The one who does not copy, will be without money. Copy within 11 mins of reading. Can't hurt so I did it :) Got nothing to lose, money here it comes!!

From a woman in her mid forties. :huh:

Yes, I'm a girl. I push doors that clearly say pull. I laugh harder when I try to explain why I'm laughing. I walk into a room and forget why I was there. I count on my fingers in math. I hide the pain from my loved ones. I say it's a long story when it's really not. I cry a lot more than you think I do. I care about people who don't care about me. A broken nail is painful. I will forgive you even after you stab me in the back. I listen to you even when you don't listen to me. And a hug will always help. Yes, I'm a girl!! Re-post if you're proud to be one ;)
Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

When girls start using the word "ream" on facebook, I always like to point out to them the real meaning of the word, and ask them why they are discussing anal rape. Needless to say, not many of my "friends" use it anymore. "TOWIE" is for stupid people, shut up and use real words.

Edited by Spain

I just received a friend request from my cousin to add her bunny rabbit. A facebook account for a bunny.

She's a 44 year old spinster, surprisingly!

It's called 'Eddie'.

DELETE.

While obviously it's a bit sad to create a facebook account for your pet - I am a MASSIVE fan of people who give inappropriately human names to their animals e.g. a rabbit named Eddie :lol: almost as good as my mate's uncle, who had a dog called Jim.

a rabbit named Eddie :lol: almost as good as my mate's uncle, who had a dog called Jim.

My cat is called Samhí, but when I shout her in then it must sound like I'm calling a retard in from the cold (have you ever met a normal person called Sammy?).

Not annoying but my friend posted this photo with the caption "This freak just tried to add me, fair to say I'm "heavy" no accepting her". I think it's worth a share as I thought it was funny as f**k, and the 71 likes it has would suggest others do too.

293601_10150836236585597_732760596_20850418_1376136903_n.jpg

Not annoying but my friend posted this photo with the caption "This freak just tried to add me, fair to say I'm "heavy" no accepting her". I think it's worth a share as I thought it was funny as f**k, and the 71 likes it has would suggest others do too.

293601_10150836236585597_732760596_20850418_1376136903_n.jpg

I had to read that several times as I never understood what the hell she was saying

The normal boobs ( . )( . ), the silicone boobs ( + )( + ), the perfect boobs (o)(o). Some boobs are cold (^)(^), and some boobs belong to grandmothers \./\./ And let’s not forget the very large boobs ( o Y o ), and very small boobs (.)(.) and lastly the asymmetrical boobs (•)(.).Post this message on your wall and say ┌П┐(◉_◉)┌П┐ to breast cancer. Save all the boobies! so if you love boobies show some love x

Dee fucking leted

The normal boobs ( . )( . ), the silicone boobs ( + )( + ), the perfect boobs (o)(o). Some boobs are cold (^)(^), and some boobs belong to grandmothers \./\./ And let’s not forget the very large boobs ( o Y o ), and very small boobs (.)(.) and lastly the asymmetrical boobs (•)(.).Post this message on your wall and say ┌П┐(◉_◉)┌П┐ to breast cancer. Save all the boobies! so if you love boobies show some love x

Dee fucking leted

I love tits. Unfortunately not enough to post that message on my Facebook.