Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Person added last week, person deleted as of now for this brammer blink.gif

IT IS OFFICIAL. IT WAS EVEN ON THE NEWS. FACEBOOK WILL START CHARGING DUE TO THE NEW PROFILE CHANGES. IF YOU COPY THIS ON YOUR WALL YOUR ICON WILL TURN BLUE AND FACEBOOK WILL BE FREE FOR YOU. PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON, IF NOT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IF YOU DO NOT PAY

got that an hour ago as well, dee leee tedd.

Just came on here to post the same.

They have been deleted.

Person added last week, person deleted as of now for this brammer blink.gif

IT IS OFFICIAL. IT WAS EVEN ON THE NEWS. FACEBOOK WILL START CHARGING DUE TO THE NEW PROFILE CHANGES. IF YOU COPY THIS ON YOUR WALL YOUR ICON WILL TURN BLUE AND FACEBOOK WILL BE FREE FOR YOU. PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON, IF NOT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IF YOU DO NOT PAY

Was it Lichtieforlife?

how dare corrie forget about her heart attack :angry:

Damn right.

I would have thought the fact that she is 20+ stone, she would have been delighted at the timely reminder via her favourite soap of the probable cause of her heart attack.

This is the same woman I met about 3 times and added me as a friend years later. I accepted her friend request and immediately got a message demanding to know who I was and how I knew her.

Wel that film is fab... So were walkn down meggies plankin. I just love bein drunk ha ha
wel its nearly 2am and am wide a bloody wake.... hate it wen i cant sleep,,, shite on the telly so wat am i 2 do ????
ffs.... still wide a flippin wake so guna go put finding nemo on cos i ant watched that in ages an theres bugger all on the telly again.....
wel i wud say gud morning.. but it aint cos ive had 2hrs sleep aaarrggghhhh... :-(
must go get bath bathed..at wrk soon but realy cant b arsed i just wana get all snuggly in bed..... am pooped..... so roll on 4 wen i finish wrk hopefully ill b bk in bed by 5 lmao
omg... just nearly died... i need rescueing... there is a massive spider just sat watching me its sooo big i dernt move of the sofa... an i need a pee HEEEELLLLLPPPP.... AM NOT SHITTIN U ITS MASSIVE...

Another idiot that has been deleted for posting shite

FACEBOOK JUST RELEASED THEIR PRICE GRID FOR MEMBERSHIP. $9.99 PER MONTH FOR GOLD MEMBER SERVICES, $6.99 PER MONTH FOR SILVER MEMBER SERVICES, $3.99 PER MONTH FOR BRONZE MEMBER SERVICES, FREE IF YOU COPY AND PASTE THIS MESSAGE BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. WHEN YOU SIGN ON TOMORROW MORNING YOU WILL BE PROMPTED FOR PAYMENT INFO...IT IS OFFICIAL IT WAS EVEN ON THE NEWS FACEBOOK WILL START CHARGING DUE TO THE NEW PROFILE CHANGES. IF YOU COPY THIS ON YOUR WALL YOUR ICON WILL TURN BLUE AND FACEBOOK WILL BE FREE FOR YOU. PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON IF NOT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IF YOU DO NOT

Just thought I'd pass amusing trivia about critters: A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. (O.M.G.!!!) A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy. I'm still not over the pig.) The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off. (Honey, I'm home . What the...?) The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field. (30 minutes. Lucky pig! Can you imagine?) The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds. (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?) Some lions mate over 50 times a day. (I still can't believe that pig ...quality over quantity.) Butterflies taste with their feet. (Something I always wanted to know.) Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump. (Okay, so that would be a good thing.) A cat's urine glows under a black light. (I wonder how much the government paid to figure that out.) An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (I know some people like that.) Starfish have no brains. (I know some people like that, too.) Polar bears are left-handed. (Talk about a southpaw.) Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (What about that pig? Do the dolphins know about the pig?) Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread these crazy facts!

"From midnight the night you will have to pay for Facebook. For every photo you look at - 99p, for every status you like - £1.29, for every status you comment on - £1.99, for every status you post - £2.99, if you swear in your status - £3.99.

But you can get it for free if you send your bank details to gullibleb*****ds@facebook.com

Copy and paste for free Facebook"

dry.gif

May I ask a personal favor.... only some of you will do it and I know who you are. If you know someone who fought cancer and died, or someone who is still fighting, please add this to your status for 1 hour as a mark of respect and remembrance. I hope I was right about the people who will do this.....

New one that has appeared

- we all want a new car, a new phone. A person who has cancer only wants one thing....to survive. I know that a lot of you "who think you're too cool" probably won't re-post this and only some of my friends will, but please put this on your wall in honor of someone who died of cancer, survived or who is fighting against it now♥

Girl- "fucking raging"

Someone- "what's up"

Girl- "doesn't matter"

Well don't post shite on Facebook then!!!!!!!!!

f**k me, the amount of times I see that is ridiculous :lol:

It's fucking ridiculous, always the same folk too.