Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

As annoying as "YOLO" is, I can sort of understand people using it on pictures from parties or nights out. But some bird on mine has put up a picture of her pals dog in the park with the caption, "YOLO my friend". Whiiiiit??

Edit: Her pal's dog is called Mr Levi apparently. What a pair of brain donors.

Edited by lanky_ffc

Cathie Best i know a catholic lady with a prayer room in her house does that mean she is excempt from bedroom tax as i hear that if you r muslim and have a prayer room in one your spare room you r excempt . if you r not excempt is that not religeous discrimination. and by the way i am not racist as i have muslim friends ,x

Cathie Best i know a catholic lady with a prayer room in her house does that mean she is excempt from bedroom tax as i hear that if you r muslim and have a prayer room in one your spare room you r excempt . if you r not excempt is that not religeous discrimination. and by the way i am not racist as i have muslim friends ,x

Feck me. Tell me thats not real. I think I'd cry if one of my mates posted something that moronic.