Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

No more screenshots, but this hasn't stopped since. Literally. It's now progressed to pictures of dead kids with captions such as 'Israel: offended by everything, ashamed of nothing'.

Someone posted that on mine aswell, i went a bit nuts at them for it. I don't want to see that on my fecking facebook.

My pet peeve the now is folk sharing photos from clearly fake pages, usually purporting to be a smartphone manufacturer, claiming there are some mental amount of items (usually 5,000) for giveaway.

Would a carefully cultivated brand like Apple have a page titled "Apple.", with a four-figure number of "likes", really give away that much stock? Jesus wept.

My pet peeve the now is folk sharing photos from clearly fake pages, usually purporting to be a smartphone manufacturer, claiming there are some mental amount of items (usually 5,000) for giveaway.

Would a carefully cultivated brand like Apple have a page titled "Apple.", with a four-figure number of "likes", really give away that much stock? Jesus wept.

If I could be arsed, I'd set up this kind of page and see how many idiots actually liked it. Possibly add a few swear words to see if folk notice, something like that.

"So some little horrible Deans high school punter thinks he can walk onto my property and knock my 6yr olds Snowmans head off well don't think so just cause u were with a wee lassie did u think u impressed her truly NOT ur just a wee looser rant over ah do I feel better I sure do hate wee losers"

That Facebook post had 41 outraged posters comments, here are a few;

"I'm bringing my dugs round right now, he'll no be a wee hardman after I've set the dugs on him!"

"Scum like that should be locked up, they are a danger to society!"

"What time does he go past your house after school? I'll bring a few mates over & we can give him a few good slaps, he'll no do shit like that again when we've finished with him"

"It sickens me that we live beside such horrible & evil people babes :( ."

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Christ on a bike! Those posts are by adults in their 30's & 40's !

"So some little horrible Deans high school punter thinks he can walk onto my property and knock my 6yr olds Snowmans head off well don't think so just cause u were with a wee lassie did u think u impressed her truly NOT ur just a wee looser rant over ah do I feel better I sure do hate wee losers"

"I'm bringing my dugs round right now, he'll no be a wee hardman after I've set the dugs on him!"

"What time does he go past your house after school? I'll bring a few mates over & we can give him a few good slaps, he'll no do shit like that again when we've finished with him"

Those are not adults, still children!

I laughed more than i should have at that.

So much this. It's utterly incredulous how gullible some people are.

That said, I really hope I win one of the five luxury villas some holiday company is giving away. Fingers crossed.

not annoying but best place to share

http://www.facebook.com/JimllPaintIt

probably the best thing on the website

:lol:

The one with Brian Blessed and Goldie is a thing of absolute beauty, and the next version of Mario Kart to be released should have those two as unlockable characters.

Edited by Lordofthewing