Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Had some bird sharing a "100 years of the UVF" picture. She probably knows f**k all about it and has just shared cause she's a Sevco fan. I've replied with, "Didn't know you were terrorist sympathiser". I'm awaiting the seethe...

Edit: Followed 10 minutes later by a status to her dead gran. f**k sake. Definite candidate for Juan Guye.

Edited by lanky_ffc

I think everything's been covered on here, there's been some good ones.

There's this one lassie/ well woman who is 30. Well anyway I remember seeing some guy commenting on here status saying "hi how are you" or some shit like that and the next minute she started writing status's saying the guy was a creep and a paedo for talking to her lol I mean come on she's 30 how the f**k could the guy be a paedo if he was probably in his 40's 50's. The lassie does it all the time, she sits and writes status's about guys hitting on her and that they're ugly and she must be one of the ugliest lassies I've ever seen. She even got a union bears tattoo :lol::lol:

Edited by As We Rise Again

305956_576881849002469_1619340869_n.jpg

This was put on a Rangers page, some replies..

Jim Mackay Before hanging them I would give them paper cuts in their eyes and pour vinegar in it for years before hanging them
Alan Twaddle How about skining the fookers alive take there toenail and fingernails off then throw a bucket of salt over them then slowly dipped in a vat of caustic acid I guess that would send a msg to any other fooker who wanted to do this to there kids but instead they will be put in a cell in a bit in the prison nobody can get to them and let loose in 4 years with the taxpayer paying for them to have a secret life somewhere mmmmm dosnt seem right does it ppl
2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1
Jock Mcghee SOME PEOPLE HAVE DIFFRENT OPINIONS BUT DONT HANG OR GIVE THEM THE INJECTION,LET THEM LIVE AND LET THE CONS KICK f**k OUT THEM EVERY DAY,HANGING,ETC,THATS THEM GOT OF WITH IT,I HOPE PEOPLE NO WHERE IM COMING FROM:(SAD DIRTY b*****dS,WISH I WAS DOWN AT THEIR KNECK OF THE WOODS:(XXXXXX

An absolute topper on the news feed today. A massive long story about how a girl was dying and had all the symptoms of MS then suddenly her sister realised it was so the diet coke she was drinking!!! She put down the can she was about to have and, can you fucking believe it, the next day she felt much better and could walk again!!! In just one single day without a can of diet coke!!!

A whole load of utter shite about how some chemical in it can poison you and kill you so trying to say diet drinks inevitably lead to death.

As you can imagine all the comments so far are from women "omg!!:(:(" "this is fukin sick, coke are a disgrace!!!" type comments.

An absolute topper on the news feed today. A massive long story about how a girl was dying and had all the symptoms of MS then suddenly her sister realised it was so the diet coke she was drinking!!! She put down the can she was about to have and, can you fucking believe it, the next day she felt much better and could walk again!!! In just one single day without a can of diet coke!!!

A whole load of utter shite about how some chemical in it can poison you and kill you so trying to say diet drinks inevitably lead to death.

As you can imagine all the comments so far are from women "omg!! :(:(" "this is fukin sick, coke are a disgrace!!!" type comments.

OMG! Don't just stop buying it, how bout we get a can and rip its ring-pull off, throw salt over it...papercut its top and cover it in vinegar for years and then dip it in a vat of caustic acid?

Jim Mackay Before hanging them I would give them paper cuts in their eyes and pour vinegar in it for years before hanging them
Alan Twaddle How about skining the fookers alive take there toenail and fingernails off then throw a bucket of salt over them then slowly dipped in a vat of caustic acid I guess that would send a msg to any other fooker who wanted to do this to there kids but instead they will be put in a cell in a bit in the prison nobody can get to them and let loose in 4 years with the taxpayer paying for them to have a secret life somewhere mmmmm dosnt seem right does it ppl
Jock Mcghee SOME PEOPLE HAVE DIFFRENT OPINIONS BUT DONT HANG OR GIVE THEM THE INJECTION,LET THEM LIVE AND LET THE CONS KICK f**k OUT THEM EVERY DAY,HANGING,ETC,THATS THEM GOT OF WITH IT,I HOPE PEOPLE NO WHERE IM COMING FROM:(SAD DIRTY b*****dS,WISH I WAS DOWN AT THEIR KNECK OF THE WOODS:(XXXXXX

"kneck"

Boys who take pictures of themselves in any place at any time.

Especially the fucking Gym!!!

I had a guy put up a photo of the display on a treadmill with the caption 'warm-up time!' then 2 minutes later put up 'I've missed the gym!'

If you've missed it that much you can get the f**k off your phone and exercise.

As you can imagine all the comments so far are from women "omg!! :(:(" "this is fukin sick, coke are a disgrace!!!" type comments.

How hard is it for people to google stories like that and see that they're bullshit before replying?

Aspartame is questionable, but the idea that it basically gives you MS then you're cured as soon as you stop drinking it is beyond fucking stupid.

It wasn't a Zombie that posted this but it was probably the first time I've seen a post then instantly deleted them on the basis of that post. Cretin.