Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

2 girls I'm mates with who I actually like sadly lost their dad the other day. I know about this as one of their other sisters tagged them in a post, soon afterwards. As I'm writing this it doesn't sound that bad but it seemed very crass thing to do, last thing if be doing if a family member died.

post-48218-0-12304600-1379983790_thumb.j

"This is what real fans are, 10 year old boy at the celtic game yesterday with a green smoke bomb and a bottle of buckfast."

Deleted this person shortly after. Struggle to see how it makes anyone a 'real fan'.

Edited by Chupacabra

celtic.jpg

"This is what real fans are, 10 year old boy at the celtic game yesterday with a green smoke bomb and a bottle of buckfast."

Deleted this person shortly after. Struggle to see how it makes anyone a 'real fan'. 

He'll hopefully die from liver disease before he gets the chance to breed.

attachicon.gifceltic.jpg

Best supporters in the world = Real Fan. The rest of us are just second class supporters

There are some sights I want to see and there are some things I never thought I'd see, but a buckfast swigging, smoke bomb yielding ten year old Celtic fan on someone's shoulders outside a football ground falls into neither category. You couldn't make these people up.

Norry was a Celtic Fan wasn't he, maybe that's him mwi after his blues.

Edited by I'm Brian

Not on Facebook, but my attention has been brought to this brain dodger. Apart from the fact that it's obviously untrue, if it was true it would make him the saddest individual who ever lived. In case you were wondering, he's a Birmingham fan...

"When I was 16, I had left school and was on a yts plan for carpentry. Anyway wasn't going that great and had no idea which way to turn. I applied for a job at McDonald's, partly so I could earn money whilst looking for a career, mainly because there were lots of birds working there. Anyway, surprise surprise I got the job.

I collected my uniform and walked home, as I walked in my mum was over the moon that I had got a new job. So I opened the tesco bag containing my second hand uniform. There it was, blue trousers and you guessed it, a claret shirt.

Gobsmacked!!!!

I couldn't breathe, my career at McDonald's had ended before I'd even said it once, "do you want fries with that".

I stood there shaking, my mum said "it's only a uniform", one look at me, she knew. She grabbed her car keys, "mum, this is something I need to do alone".

True story, I walked the 2 miles back to McDonald's, asked for the manager And just said, "no matter how much you pay me, no matter how many free burgers you offer me, there is no chance I will ever be seen in claret and blue, thank you for the opportunty, this just isn't me",

100% true and the best thing I ever did.

Now I work at KFC, not really but so glad I never even tried it on!"

2 girls I'm mates with who I actually like sadly lost their dad the other day. I know about this as one of their other sisters tagged them in a post, soon afterwards. As I'm writing this it doesn't sound that bad but it seemed very crass thing to do, last thing if be doing if a family member died.

That's bad. Even folk posting about things like that (e.g. saying shit like '<insert name> will be missed or a wee bit about them) strikes me as a pretty awful thing to do.

The 'funny' football pages. They all consist of victor Valdez is shite, Torres always misses, arsene wenger is a paedo etc. tedious unfunny pish.

During the transfer window <insert player here> is getting transferred..... TO TESCOS! Haha that is funny because a supermarket isn't a football team so he isn't that good. Tedious nonsense.

"your the only c**t" :lol::lol: :lol:

Totally agree.

You can't tell people how to grieve but I don't understand folk who MUST put up a status about a dead relative. It really does come across as crass, as you say.

It would be the last thing I'd think of doing, but each to their own.

"your the only c**t" :lol::lol: :lol:

Totally agree.

You can't tell people how to grieve but I don't understand folk who MUST put up a status about a dead relative. It really does come across as crass, as you say.

It would be the last thing I'd think of doing, but each to their own.

Likewise the outpouring of sympathy on someone's page who has just lost a family member.

It just smacks of "look at me being all kind and sympathetic".

Half the people are only posting because a mutual friend is. Half of them wouldn't even have heard about the death had they not already seen some moron posting fake sympathy on facebook.

Every Thursday and Saturday night this post appears from the same lassie

"Loft tonight with the bf/ladies. Ooh can't wait buzzing"

Then the same post appears every Friday/Sunday morning

"Ugh loft is full of weirdos and ugly people. I am never returning. May come off the drink, waaaay too hungover"

Repeat every weekend for the past 6 months.