Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Not just a post, but this entire facebook profile is horrendous

https://www.facebook.com/Craigy2013

Holy crap :blink:

I've got South African cousins who slip between English and Afrikaans on FB and their posts are easier to read that that pile of utter pish !!

Edited by Ned Nederlander

A guy on mine regularly posts totally staged photos of his perfect life, usually showing the smiling wife holding a glass of champagne (cava) alongside the recent baby. It always seems to attract dozens of "you look so happy" comments.

People who do this always make me think they're probably not as happy as they'd like others to think.

A guy on mine regularly posts totally staged photos of his perfect life, usually showing the smiling wife holding a glass of champagne (cava) alongside the recent baby. It always seems to attract dozens of "you look so happy" comments.

People who do this always make me think they're probably not as happy as they'd like others to think.

kA5c1L4.jpg

a9dz5Mo_700b.jpg

I didn't believe it either so I went and found her on there, it's easy when a name is left uncovered :lol: It actually is Morris :lol: Morris Morris, fucking hell..

Well that clears up if she deserves kids or not and if she's a bad mother..

Morris Morris. Kid probably gets beaten up daily

Christmas Day , just after she had posted on facebook calling her child a b*****d (unfortunately deleted) this is the fallout

attachicon.giffestive.jpg

You couldn't write that in a script. Unbelievably bad but brilliant.

"ppl who say they don't are fuckin lyin yes av called zhara a wee b*****d when talkin about hur behavior"

Fucking zhara! With an 'h'? :lol:

Seen 3 marriage proposals, 1 "Christmas miracle" hundreds of shitty family photos & I'm still going to get the "new year new me" shit tomorrow.

Wanky posts about what they've done, achieved, lost over the year. Every last one of them.

romanovpalm.png

It's that time of year so.....

"Facebook clear out.. no offence meant to anyone but just clearing those I have no interaction with...xx"

All of this, plus the first "Happy new year everyone" post has made my news feed. Some people just want to be first.