Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

fbagsai_zpsb592e690.jpg

Wow - not only has Madeline stayed the same age, she also looks so different that her abductor is now blazingly parading her at major footballing events in front of the Worlds TV and tens of thousands of Portuguesers.

I also prey that officials will be looking into this in some way !!

fbagsai_zpsb592e690.jpg

Wow - not only has Madeline stayed the same age, she also looks so different that her abductor is now blazingly parading her at major footballing events in front of the Worlds TV and tens of thousands of Portuguesers.

Max Factor and L'Oreal will certainly be looking into it.

fbagsai_zpsb592e690.jpg

what an absoloute cretin. :lol:

fbagsai_zpsb592e690.jpg

This has to be a joke, surely. What a fucking clown.

fbagsai_zpsb592e690.jpg

the fact this had been shared over 2000 times saddens me, think how many of them probably genuinely believe he is right.

I've seen plenty of people surprised that the boy raising money for cancer is now dead.

"Can't believe wee Stephen is dead!"

Really?

the way some celebrities have attached themselves to this boy is rather creepy. fair enough he raised aload of cash for a good cause and showed a lot of bravery in an absoloutley shite situation. but the celebrities tweeting pics of them with him and saying r.i.p is attention seeking imo

the way some celebrities have attached themselves to this boy is rather creepy. fair enough he raised aload of cash for a good cause and showed a lot of bravery in an absoloutley shite situation. but the celebrities tweeting pics of them with him and saying r.i.p is attention seeking imo

Aye it's strange. Why do you think he showed bravery out of interest as far as i can see he was diagnosed with terminal cancer then died. I dunno, i'm not having a go at the boy, fair play for raising the cash but i couldn't care less if he's died or not, it was terminal cancer, hardly mother Theresa, unless as a society we are claiming money makes you a better person? Plenty of people have raised more for charitable causes. If he's a special case because he raised a lot of money then where's the hype for rich folk donating money.

Also some people look at rich people donating money as a "Well they should be doing that when they have all that money..!" type nonsense which if that's the case then why is this boy a "hero" for raising money and the already rich folk aren't? He exploited the "share culture" we have going on right now, not a bad thing utilising attention seeking smartphone mongo's to share his story and raise money right enough but it doesn't make him any better than cancer sufferers who just ended up dying.

I genuinley think some people are surprised he's dead because they never even knew the story, they just mindlessly shared to get brownie points and to be seen to be doing a good thing.

It's like say if Nike did a huge advertising campaign, a smart one at that, they donate thousands of pounds annually (i'm assuming) but don't get lauded as hero's. Having terminal cancer doesn't make you a hero, neither does raising a lot of money, be it for selfless reasons or not. IMO.

Aye it's strange. Why do you think he showed bravery out of interest as far as i can see he was diagnosed with terminal cancer then died. I dunno, i'm not having a go at the boy, fair play for raising the cash but i couldn't care less if he's died or not, it was terminal cancer, hardly mother Theresa, unless as a society we are claiming money makes you a better person? Plenty of people have raised more for charitable causes. If he's a special case because he raised a lot of money then where's the hype for rich folk donating money.

Also some people look at rich people donating money as a "Well they should be doing that when they have all that money..!" type nonsense which if that's the case then why is this boy a "hero" for raising money and the already rich folk aren't? He exploited the "share culture" we have going on right now, not a bad thing utilising attention seeking smartphone mongo's to share his story and raise money right enough but it doesn't make him any better than cancer sufferers who just ended up dying.

I genuinley think some people are surprised he's dead because they never even knew the story, they just mindlessly shared to get brownie points and to be seen to be doing a good thing.

It's like say if Nike did a huge advertising campaign, a smart one at that, they donate thousands of pounds annually (i'm assuming) but don't get lauded as hero's. Having terminal cancer doesn't make you a hero, neither does raising a lot of money, be it for selfless reasons or not. IMO.

I'd never call him a hero, but he was ten times the person Mother Theresa ever was.

Seemingly every man/woman and their dugs are finishing uni at the moment so I'm being inundated with soppy statuses about how much they've changed and how it's been the time of their lives. One of my best mates posted this:

And so it's over. Four years since I left the valley and moved to the capital, I have finished my time at uni. I have honestly had the time of my life and met so many brilliant folk in that time. Canny wait to see what lies ahead. Right now though, it's a Guinness :)
Jesus wept.

Seemingly every man/woman and their dugs are finishing uni at the moment so I'm being inundated with soppy statuses about how much they've changed and how it's been the time of their lives. One of my best mates posted this:

And so it's over. Four years since I left the valley and moved to the capital, I have finished my time at uni. I have honestly had the time of my life and met so many brilliant folk in that time. Canny wait to see what lies ahead. Right now though, it's a Guinness :)
Jesus wept.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that post chief.

Finishing Uni is a bit of a landmark in life and he hasn't went over the top or wanky or anything.

Edited by pandarilla

Jesus wept.

am in tears , so emotional :bairn