Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Whenever I hear the words "rusty spoon" I automatically flashback to the first time I was unfortunate enough to watch the "Spoons" episode of Salad fingers. Genuinely the creepiest thing you'll see

The feeling of rust, against my salad fingers is almost...ORGASMIC!

1. Any female posting pictures of themselves doing a duck face. It's not attractive.

2. Posters with quotes on how men should treat women yet they would probably go mad if a guy posted something about how women can mistreat men.

3. Posting stuff like this :( then expecting a response.

4. Someone who likes another persons status every single time they post.

5. People who are in the same place talking to each other on facebook. We don't need to know most of your conversations.

Is anyone else seeing the stuff about the kid from Lanarkshire that raped a pensioner? I've only seen a couple of hundred death threats posted to his wall so far.

Aye, one of the comments I seen was along of the lines of: " Couldny see you doing anything like that but you are a mad shagger and always pester burds on this" :unsure2:

Time hop is a right pain in the arse.

I didn't like your photo last year, why will I like it now?

And it's folk (burds) posting photos of their weans saying "canny imagine him/her/it being so wee..."

mutants!

Edited by The_Craig

Time hop is a right pain in the arse.

I didn't like your photo last year, why will I like it now?

And it's folk (burds) posting photos of their weans saying "canny imagine him/her/it being so wee..."

mutants!

omg cant belllleeeeeev this was 4 years ago!

f**k off !

http://www.buzzfeed.com/patricksmith/a-glasgow-hostel-owner-and-guest-were-locked-in-the-most-hea?bffb

An amusing thread detailing a conversation between a Glasgow hostel owner and a guest. Only ruined by hundreds of people wading in with a "this is so funny lolllzz" types comments.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/patricksmith/a-glasgow-hostel-owner-and-guest-were-locked-in-the-most-hea?bffb

An amusing thread detailing a conversation between a Glasgow hostel owner and a guest. Only ruined by hundreds of people wading in with a "this is so funny lolllzz" types comments.

good to see @meestah_sahmon on there :lol: