Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I occassionally get videos of some fucking goon Morton supporter called Ryan O'Donnell appearing on my newsfeed due to a couple of my friends liking his status. Each video usually consists of the boy filming himself in his car shouting some pish which he presumably reckons is funny into the camera.

The guy obviously fancies himself as a bit of a crazy japester when in truth he is an absolute roaster of the highest order.

Has anyone else been subjected to this pish?

Yeah, this guy is a fucking moron. There must be Morton supporters on here who will know him?

Yeah, this guy is a fucking moron. There must be Morton supporters on here who will know him?

When I saw the name on here I thought it would have been the boy I met on holiday when I was younger who also happened to be called Ryan odonnell and is a Morton fan. It wasn't. Either that or he had aged 20 years in the space of 7.

vNh9KGm.png

:|

Edit - no, his name isn't Jamie Oliver or Buddy Bear or anything along those lines, and yes, his profile picture is of him wearing a Jamie Oliver mask.

I'm more annoyed you would have someone like this as a friend

Is the above saying that rapes are rampant these days and that they never happened in the 80s?!

Also swearing happened just as much in the 80s as it does today.

I'm sure plenty of parents still smack their kid but it's hardly a bad thing that it's less common.

Saturday morning still is TV time for the vast majority of kids.

A virus still is an illness. It just has another meaning now as well.

Towards the end of the 80s telephones were portable and mobile.

The internet waa around in the 80s. The World Wide Web wasn't, but so fucking what?!

Is the above saying that rapes are rampant these days and that they never happened in the 80s?!

Also swearing happened just as much in the 80s as it does today.

I'm sure plenty of parents still smack their kid but it's hardly a bad thing that it's less common.

Saturday morning still is TV time for the vast majority of kids.

A virus still is an illness. It just has another meaning now as well.

Towards the end of the 80s telephones were portable and mobile.

The internet waa around in the 80s. The World Wide Web wasn't, but so fucking what?!

Also, can they not see the ironic fact that they are using the internet (and probably their mobile phone) to share this drivel?

Makes my blood boil, so it does.

Also, can they not see the ironic fact that they are using the internet (and probably their mobile phone) to share this drivel?

Makes my blood boil, so it does.

Has anyone's blood actually boiled and they've lived long enough to post on a football forum?

Grief junkies out in force today about 9/11.

Didn't know anyone effected but just wanted to show compassion. Like my post and make me look more compassionate.

Using disasters and things you have no connection to just to deflect attention onto yourself.

Classy.

The only thing you care about is yourself. If you really cared about it then donate some money privately.

Utter c***s.

Edited by DAFC

I'm finding that the phrase "Lest we Forget" is making me grind my teeth. Yeah, because if you and 6 million other people hadn't taken the time to post pictures of the event unfolding, I would have had NO idea that today was the anniversary. Just f**k off.