Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

"Thank goodness, my country has been saved" or some such variant, usually posted by someone who f*cked off to Australia at the first opportunity for more money and better weather.

Scum, sun loving rolling in cash scum

I saw one yesterday saying "Just as a reminder, the people of Berlin didn't take kindly to being separated either." With a photo of Germans knocking down the wall. Nobody paid too much mind to it until this morning when it's receiving a depressing number of likes.

Because you know...Berlin being forcibly partitioned is exactly the same as Scotland holding a referendum.

Latest one seems to be along the lines of slapping the arse of someone you know in a supermarket, only for it to turn out not to be who you thought it was.

That explains my latest puzzle then. Because I view Facebook on my phone, tablet and laptop, posts get a bit jumbled sometimes I the order they appear. Yesterday I saw that status by someone a couple of times and thought nothing of it until the evening when I saw it again only it was by someone else. I thought I was going mad.

Man United lost again today then? I, apparently, have three Fife-based friends who are today "Embarrassed to be a Manchester United supporter".

So embarrassed they don't go to any games?

True fans.