Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I have a co-worker who has just adopted 2 hairless cats. Not cats whose hair has fallen out but an actual breed of cat without hair. And she keeps posting pictures of them. It's giving me the screaming heebie-jeebies.

I have a co-worker who has just adopted 2 hairless cats. Not cats whose hair has fallen out but an actual breed of cat without hair. And she keeps posting pictures of them. It's giving me the screaming heebie-jeebies.

Let the bald pussy jokes commence.

On a serious note, poor buggers. Cats are the undisputed cutest and most popular things on the internet yet this particular breed are the stuff of nightmares.

Absolutely fucking sick of seeing LADbible posts on my fucking newsfeed.

A video of a guy doing keepie ups? LAAD LAD# lad lAd LAAAAAAddddd.

Did he have a beard and did tough mudda whilst drinking a pint?

What an individual non conformist.

hate this shit

Just read online there about a 17 year old boy raping a 91 year old woman in Bellshill, a mere 2 miles from my house :o

Here's the link: http://news.stv.tv/west-central/300529-kriss-strachan-admitted-raping-pensioner-in-her-home-in-belshill/

Looked up the name on my Facebook, 3 mutual friends. As you can imagine, there's a fair bit of drama on his very public profile:

https://www.facebook.com/kris.strachan.1?fref=ts

Had another swatch of this profile in the aftermath. A seething cauldron of illiteracy.

''Tell yei to have knowen thia creep is disgustin but the fact the womans lived her full wee life to then in her last years to have this happen n he stands up n owes up lit ees proud durty scumbag n wev been telt ae we wont c ir hear ae un again cos hell git a new name a new life and git on wae ees life efta a sentence should be publicly hung up dailys up n left there to stab everytime yei walk past um creep wee rapisted b*****d'' :blink:

''Dirty wee scumbag b*****d a hpoe everyday in life u hate ans get terrorise ya wee blck jakoe junkiebpoofy freek creep ugly fugly dikheed cocksuckin rapist wee fukin p***k prck prc to thr ik ya dik to stand up n say aw aye a done it yer a wee basyard a hate ye'' :blink:

''Pure shockinnn man , cny even believe ye done aht , a widney really say this tay anycunt but u deserve eh be deed wit an actual dirty fucking scum bag , hope u get wits coming eh u fucking idiot'' :huh:

''THANK FUK A CRACKED U THT NITE IN BRIANS YA FUCKIN DIRTY WRONG YIN'' :lol:

''your a fucking crack pipe a wanty kick the tits right aff you ya smelly b*****d'' :lol:

Absolutely fucking sick of seeing LADbible posts on my fucking newsfeed.

A video of a guy doing keepie ups? LAAD LAD# lad lAd LAAAAAAddddd.

Seen today on my newsfeed a screenshot of a guys FB page asking if anyone has a spare Man Utd kit, as he told some American bird he met online that he plays professional football.

LAD# AdmireTheEffortLAD# Won'tGetAwayWithThisLAD

I'm ready to can Facebook. I'm in my thirties so you would expect there to be some decent banter kicking about.

Today my feed has been graced with the same gag three times over about coming home and finding all his doors open. If by total fluke you think your mate has been robbed the punch line swoops in to reveal it was his advent Calendar. Dreadful chat.

I'm ready to can Facebook. I'm in my thirties so you would expect there to be some decent banter kicking about.

Today my feed has been graced with the same gag three times over about coming home and finding all his doors open. If by total fluke you think your mate has been robbed the punch line swoops in to reveal it was his advent Calendar. Dreadful chat.

Well I've not seen that once so perhaps it's the quality of people you have on Facebook rather than Facebook itself.

'Dirty wee scumbag b*****d a hpoe everyday in life u hate ans get terrorise ya wee blck jakoe junkiebpoofy freek creep ugly fugly dikheed cocksuckin rapist wee fukin p***k prck prc to thr ik ya dik to stand up n say aw aye a done it yer a wee basyard a hate ye''

tumblr_n9ym2zclpU1sky7ayo1_500.gif

One girl posted last night that she was having such a great time at her Christmas night out. Her spelling of most of those words was nothing like the accepted English spelling, of course.

Same girl has today shared a useful and informative graphic of all the companies that test on animals. One of them was Iams.