Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

:lol: Clearly, I wasn't being entirely serious.

Anyway, this:

1503353_10206056578278875_67161054566887

Posted within half an hour of the event before the names (or allegiance) of the deceased was revealed. f**k off and leave your club out of it.

Is that actually a tyre mark on the ribbon?

My ex-boss on FB posted this, as if he's the only one in the world with this epiphany (and he's already been beaten to it by several days by a few newspapers and anybody else who's ever seen the film).

How spooky is this. We have just started to watch World War Z. The opening scene is filmed in George Square but set in America. all the traffic grounds to a halt when a bin lorry starts flying up the road knocking everything down in its path until it finally crashes into another vehicle, that is well spooky.

Even that on its own wouldn't be worth commenting on. But the fact that he's decided to tag me and everyone else he knows with a Glasgow connection is just odd. Odd, and the mark of being a total binlid.

This is the same guy who posted a song he wrote / performed himself commemorating the 9/11 attacks. :/

My ex-boss on FB posted this, as if he's the only one in the world with this epiphany (and he's already been beaten to it by several days by a few newspapers and anybody else who's ever seen the film).

How spooky is this. We have just started to watch World War Z. The opening scene is filmed in George Square but set in America. all the traffic grounds to a halt when a bin lorry starts flying up the road knocking everything down in its path until it finally crashes into another vehicle, that is well spooky.

Even that on its own wouldn't be worth commenting on. But the fact that he's decided to tag me and everyone else he knows with a Glasgow connection is just odd. Odd, and the mark of being a total binlid.

This is the same guy who posted a song he wrote / performed himself commemorating the 9/11 attacks. :/

We need a link to this song

Why share that with people? It should be the most personal thing in the world. My mum never stopped telling me about what was on Facebook yesterday, wish somebody would close the thing down. I've put wads of shite on it before so I'm just as bad but it really is a site that brings out the worst in folk.

Why share that with people? It should be the most personal thing in the world. My mum never stopped telling me about what was on Facebook yesterday, wish somebody would close the thing down. I've put wads of shite on it before so I'm just as bad but it really is a site that brings out the worst in folk.

78 likes and 13 comments so far.

7 proposals, one person taking their partner to Paris at valentines (so you could count that as 8 proposals I guess), 2 people bitching about their child's father/mother at Christmas, and one person bragging about getting a car from the parents for christmas.

Ladies and gentleman I give you Christmas Day on Facebook

How spooky is this. We have just started to watch World War Z. The opening scene is filmed in George Square but set in America. all the traffic grounds to a halt when a bin lorry starts flying up the road knocking everything down in its path until it finally crashes into another vehicle, that is well spooky.[/size]

Post this video as a reply m9.

4spooky6me

Edit: don't want to seem insensitive but really when you look at it this guy is using the accident as a cheap means to get a few likes and appear clever on facebook.

Not only that but to then just regurgitate someone else's story and pretend that they are actually watching WWZ.

Might make deleting facebook from my phone a new year resolution tbh. Will still have it on my PC, just can't be arsed with the utter moronic nature of it anymore.

Edited by DAFC