Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Full hipster circle.

5 years ago - ''New Year. New Me'' and ''Can't wait tae get smashed tomorrow''

Today - "f**k off wi' your new year, new me pish awbody" and "new year's pish. staying in the morn"

I'm like that to tbf. New year was always a big one when you were 16/17/18 now I just cba going anywhere near a pub/club. Worst night out of the year.

'This time in 24 hours we'll be closer to 2030 than we will be to 2000. and I'm not okay with that'

Sake :lol:

It's actually bollocks !

Jan 2015 to Dec 2029 = 15 Years

Jan 2001 to Dec 2014 = 14 Years

If you take Leap Years into account then we are 5113 days from the year 2000 and 5479 days from the year 2030.

We won't be closer to 2030 until July the 2nd 8)

Can't wait to get smashed to tonight. Pictures of drink.

Two days later, not drinking again. Going to join a gym. Aff it dry January.

Week later...

Anyone fancy a drink?

Sigh.

I've got quite a few annoying 'reflecting on 2024' type posts on my timeline right now.

All these people have the "this will be my year!" attitude, giving it about four days before reverting back to their old ways.

You have facebook friends from the future?

Cool.

So for the umpteenth time a reasonably-intelligent girl I work with has liked and shared a page where she reckons that the page are giving away not one but two Audi R8's. I added the comment "scammed again" to whcih she replied "how do you know it's a scam?"

I then linked to the relevant Hoax Slayer article, and asked her how anyone could reckon that someone would give away 2 high-value vehicles (or any high-value items) just on the strength of a FB like.

Her latest reply "oh well, no harm done". Almost hope that she gets her identity cloned.

I despair at the "it's on Facebook therefore must be legit" people.

I have yet another who loves the "thanks to my trooo frendz, u knows who use are..." types.

Before the bells posted: "Another year of blissful marriage to my best friend....love you babes! xxx"

An hour later: "Turns out he's takin me to the pictures for my 40th....... startin 2015 single....fuckin hell."

:lol:

It's actually bollocks !

Jan 2015 to Dec 2029 = 15 Years

Jan 2001 to Dec 2014 = 14 Years

If you take Leap Years into account then we are 5113 days from the year 2000 and 5479 days from the year 2030.

We won't be closer to 2030 until July the 2nd 8)

I know mate that's what I was posting it for. Good calculations though. ;)

He makes a good point in that we are getting far to far away from the year 2000.

So for the umpteenth time a reasonably-intelligent girl I work with has liked and shared a page where she reckons that the page are giving away not one but two Audi R8's. I added the comment "scammed again" to whcih she replied "how do you know it's a scam?"

I then linked to the relevant Hoax Slayer article, and asked her how anyone could reckon that someone would give away 2 high-value vehicles (or any high-value items) just on the strength of a FB like.

Her latest reply "oh well, no harm done". Almost hope that she gets her identity cloned.

I despair at the "it's on Facebook therefore must be legit" people.

One of my friends just shared it - the spelling shows it originates from the States which makes the idiots sharing it from the UK even bigger knobends !!

10411288_900248289992743_829741822397857

Well, do you understand?

:blink:

I didn't understand so tried it out and can report, the plate didn't go back the way it was before. If anyone still isn't clear on the concept, let me know and I'll be happy to walk you through it.

2 guys on mine who have had kids way too young (they're both 19) have now split up with the babies mother and are now drunkenly babbling away about the mother being a bitch etc and how they miss their kids.

Car crash facebook