Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Got a random friend request from someone I don't know and don't have any friends in common with...

I'm lost for words

Lives in Paisley, Renfrewshire

Went to Larkhall Academy

Being Top Bloke · March 2013 to present - Work

946304_218268961660764_862341547_n.jpg?o551634_104209216400073_1291042903_n.jpg?

I'll put the rest in spoilers. for good reason

10846472_422831851204473_907202300950661

10847870_422831897871135_769246278475531

10429212_423265814494410_313042703022324

1964940_422831871204471_6347764043342320

10565264_354752951345697_234178628355093

Does god hate me?

He's trying to add me again :blink:

Some of the conversations he has with people are horrific

Better safe than sorry, right? Channel 13 news was just talking about this change in facebooks privacy policy. Better safe than sorry. As of January 4th, 2015 at 5pm Central standard time. I do NOT give Facebook, or any entities associated with Facebook, permission to use my pictures, information, or posts, both past and future. By this statement I give notice to Facebook that it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308-11 308-103 and Rome statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish this statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. You MUST copy and paste to make this your status.

Better safe than sorry, right? Channel 13 news was just talking about this change in facebooks privacy policy. Better safe than sorry. As of January 4th, 2015 at 5pm Central standard time. I do NOT give Facebook, or any entities associated with Facebook, permission to use my pictures, information, or posts, both past and future. By this statement I give notice to Facebook that it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308-11 308-103 and Rome statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish this statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. You MUST copy and paste to make this your status.

I just saw one of these right now. Absolute fucking morons.

Aye I've got 4 of these, must've missed the "Channel 13" news last night. Also, is "central standard time" in Scotland just the time in Falkirk?

Anyone else getting people sharing pictures of spots getting squeezed?

Fucking disgusting

Looking at the source, it seems like it's one of those "click accept" to watch this video which automatically shares it to Facebook. Why in the name of the wee man you'd want to watch a video that required you to hand over permissions to facebook is beyond me.

Loads of lassies on mine liking and sharing some story of some guy who hung himself down in England after a night on cocaine before stating drugs are bad etc. nothing wrong with that you may think , however the real irony comes from the original post which is being shared finishing their post with a paragraph of why you should instead stick to cannabis, because it is not like cannabis use has ever affected someone's mental state either is it?and the fact that half of these lassies liking this are the type who turn up to any parties I have seen them at boasting about the lines they have taken and pills they have popped and are first to Hoover up or swally anything being offered out.

Edited by forever_blue

Loads of lassies on mine liking and sharing some story of some guy who hung himself down in England after a night on cocaine before stating drugs are bad etc. nothing wrong with that you may think , however the real irony comes from the original post which is being shared finishing their post with a paragraph of why you should instead stick to cannabis, because it is not like cannabis use has ever affected someone's mental state either is it?and the fact that half of these lassies liking this are the type who turn up to any parties I have seen them at boasting about the lines they have taken and pills they have popped and are first to Hoover up or swally anything being offered out.

I'm not addicted to cocaine, I just like the smell of it....