Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Yet more "can't wait to be nominated so I can shout look at me!" shite doing the rounds. This whole idea of nominating people to do stuff is bizarre, I'm sure there's a good social psychology study in there somewhere about this latest trend.

Yet more "can't wait to be nominated so I can shout look at me!" shite doing the rounds. This whole idea of nominating people to do stuff is bizarre, I'm sure there's a good social psychology study in there somewhere about this latest trend.

There is, and the results are in - the world is full of complete arseholes.

My heart sinks whenever I see a photo of glass of beer from an airport bar. It means someone is going on holiday and for the next 1-2 weeks we'll see endless more photos of glasses of beer, plates of food, phone screenshots of the weather forecast, their significant others sitting on hotel balconies and all the other desperate attempts to convince us they're having a great time.

Sad thing is, if anyone was to post photographs of the places they're visiting, I might be interested. I can see glasses of beer without leaving my own house.

My heart sinks whenever I see a photo of glass of beer from an airport bar. It means someone is going on holiday and for the next 1-2 weeks we'll see endless more photos of glasses of beer, plates of food, phone screenshots of the weather forecast, their significant others sitting on hotel balconies and all the other desperate attempts to convince us they're having a great time.

Sad thing is, if anyone was to post photographs of the places they're visiting, I might be interested. I can see glasses of beer without leaving my own house.

Even worse than this are the people who post pictures of drinks from the airport when they're going away with work. I have a few of these cretins on mine, making sure everyone knows what a jetsetting lifestyle they lead in this crazy rat race of life.

It sounds very exciting to be jetting off to Zurich for the weekend, unless you're at a stationery supplies conference for 3 days but they will usually leave this part out.

I went out with a girl once who had to go to publishing events in Europe, her Facebook timeline always contained pictures of her "having a cheeky wee weekend in Frankfurt"and the like yet privately she constantly moaned about shit and boring these events were. Perfect example of real actual life vs projected to the world online life.

Very much this. A girl who reports to me is currently on an international work trip and basking in the "Ohmygod hunni, you live such a fabulous lifestyle" type comments on her Facebook.

Her adoring fans might think differently if they'd had to listen to the moaning when I first told her she was going.

Even worse than this are the people who post pictures of drinks from the airport when they're going away with work. I have a few of these cretins on mine, making sure everyone knows what a jetsetting lifestyle they lead in this crazy rat race of life.

It sounds very exciting to be jetting off to Zurich for the weekend, unless you're at a stationery supplies conference for 3 days but they will usually leave this part out.

Easyjet trolley dolly on mine loves posting about the jetset lifestyle of landing somewhere and turning straight back.

Gym goers who post all year about their workouts and how great they are at the gym and life in general and how everyone should be like them and get fit only to then post every second day for the whole of January how they are fed up with their gym and weights being used by newbies. Utter c***s!

Gym goers who post all year about their workouts and how great they are at the gym and life in general and how everyone should be like them and get fit only to then post every second day for the whole of January how they are fed up with their gym and weights being used by newbies. Utter c***s!

Similar topic but from a slightly different view point. A pal of mine has been going on about how he is going to start at the gym and get himself in shape, been saying this for months, posting about how he's bought new trainers, gear etc etc for the gym, lazy c*nt uses every excuse imaginable for not going.

I just had a look at my Facebook account ( which has still never had a post written on it) " How qual wld it be if u cld like likes!" Yeah babe it wld be amazeballs! ! I love all your likes!!!!!!!!! Lol z!

Really?

The nomination thing - " love my baby with all my heart!!!!!! He's my world@+!!!"

Number 2 - " Used to live in the carribian. . . Getting up the duff ruined that tho! "

What a stupid skanko. The whole thing is a depressing mess.

A lassie I used to know has added her son's name as a middle name to her Facebook name. Had a quick look at her page and it's all posts and photos about her son (including a photo of her son with food all over it's face).

I'm not friends with her fortunately (she posted on a friend's page).