Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Guest bernardblack

A seriously disturbing number of people going on dates with their children tonight.

This. Obviously accompanied with the standard tag in at Nando's etc.

A post by the Inverness Courier asking folk for their tales of terrible bus services results in the predictable hoard of full time mummies ranting about how their bus service is worse than everyone elses, as well as this:

They nead to make it better for geting a bus and shot things out i even remember geting a but me and some old man on the bus and was going to get of near eastgate but no the driver had his owen plan and he stopt near the postoffice and got out and went in to the beting office and i couldent beleve it was suk in the bus and he toke ages and it was sad becase there was a fue whaiting to get on it was a joke and not good when your post to be woking it whold be good if they where on time and do there jobs and be nice even one lady was geting shouted at over a kid in a pram before i get bus kwite a fue times and never on time but now and then its very rair

XQh0iYZxSSWjGeXMmPjo_Confused%20Larry%20

A post by the Inverness Courier asking folk for their tales of terrible bus services results in the predictable hoard of full time mummies ranting about how their bus service is worse than everyone elses, as well as this:

They nead to make it better for geting a bus and shot things out i even remember geting a but me and some old man on the bus and was going to get of near eastgate but no the driver had his owen plan and he stopt near the postoffice and got out and went in to the beting office and i couldent beleve it was suk in the bus and he toke ages and it was sad becase there was a fue whaiting to get on it was a joke and not good when your post to be woking it whold be good if they where on time and do there jobs and be nice even one lady was geting shouted at over a kid in a pram before i get bus kwite a fue times and never on time but now and then its very rair

dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

Please sterilise this cretin immediately

Craig Nelson?

Its a little known fact that Craig Nelson has appeared in every single team photo for the entirity of time. Sometimes hes clear as day, other times he's merely skulking in the shadows.

This 20 beautiful women, #20beautsnomination, or whatever folk are calling it is taking over my timeline. One girl even spelt it as 'buitiful'.

Load of shite regardless. I don't even know the motivation or inspiration behind this latest 'craze'.

This 20 beautiful women, #20beautsnomination, or whatever folk are calling it is taking over my timeline. One girl even spelt it as 'buitiful'.

Load of shite regardless. I don't even know the motivation or inspiration behind this latest 'craze'.

The usual - the need for likes and self-affirming comments.

Female Facebook standard operating procedure.

What colour is this dress to everybody? Abdy and their dug on about it attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1424998185.845470.jpg

No even joking, that's doing my f**king head in but looking at the picture you posted, on first look it was white and gold now it's black and blue.

post-49094-14249989128753_thumb.jpg