Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

My eldest has just turned 2. What the f**k is wrong with you?

Sigh. OK, fine. "If" a person is old enough to understand the concept of Mother's Day, then they should give a gift to their own mother. If they aren't old enough to understand the concept, then someone else can make or buy the gift on their behalf. Happy now?

You obviously have more energy for this shit than I do.

There are genuinely some women out there who believe that only men are unfaithful. They aren't fucking right in the head.

The one who posted this has openly admitted to cheating in the past... but apparently her husband did it first so he deserved it. I'm guessing he's been at it again.

Like a picture of Jimmy Saville to cure cancer. Share if you like Mountain Dew. List ten people you want to annoy.

Have a w**k for Christmas, sadistic bible look at this person in pain and like it, share if you're a saddist, look at this seed photoshopped onto a tit, share it but you can't because it's some weird virus, look at this idiot pouring pee on their head for charity, pisshead challenge, I'm up the duff here's a photo of a foetus, like some random pic of a kid in hospital you don't know, add some kisses even though you're not female, wait didn't you just like a video of someone getting hurt? Never mind hashtag lad bible, lad lad lad. Look here's some moron shouting at people in public, like this. I like something I will like it so you can see this, will you like it too? I like you like it then liked it.

Take a good look at yourselves you absolute weirdos.

Like a picture of Jimmy Saville to cure cancer. Share if you like Mountain Dew. List ten people you want to annoy.

Have a w**k for Christmas, sadistic bible look at this person in pain and like it, share if you're a saddist, look at this seed photoshopped onto a tit, share it but you can't because it's some weird virus, look at this idiot pouring pee on their head for charity, pisshead challenge, I'm up the duff here's a photo of a foetus, like some random pic of a kid in hospital you don't know, add some kisses even though you're not female, wait didn't you just like a video of someone getting hurt? Never mind hashtag lad bible, lad lad lad. Look here's some moron shouting at people in public, like this. I like something I will like it so you can see this, will you like it too? I like you like it then liked it.

Take a good look at yourselves you absolute weirdos.

How many likes did that post get on Facebook?

If you post that in the comments and post the screen shot, I will greeny you every day for 8 days. No, in fact 9. I will greeny you for 9 days.

I'd do it but I can't screen capture on my Samsung. Can I?