Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

This winds me up too, not the Facebook post, but your picture. Too many folk posting insults over a picture from Still Game/Kevin Bridges and it's the wrong person or even worse, they didn't even say it.

This winds me up too, not the Facebook post, but your picture. Too many folk posting insults over a picture from Still Game/Kevin Bridges and it's the wrong person or even worse, they didn't even say it.

1376348_10151520073774159_519712639_n.jp

I'm with you on that subject actually. I have no idea why, but it irks me when people do it.

I've been getting fucked off at a lack of traffic updates in the morning so someone suggested I join the a9 road watch group on Facebook, thinking it might be useful for the shite weather. From Tuesday until today it has been nothing but a clusterfuck of middle aged men writing paragraphs of how awful the police are, slating camera vans and even going as far as claiming to be victim of a conspiracy - supposedly there are a number of unmarked cars prowling the roads of the highlands, forcing people into speeding by tailgating and driving dangerously.

Obviously, it's the police that are wrong and not the guys with multiple speeding convictions. It's quite embarrassing.

"PLEASE SHARE!!!! WARNING INSURANCE SCAMMERS ON M6 APPROACH AT BROUGHTON FROM PRESTON TO LANCASTER: a relative of mine was driving up this approach road when one car pulled in front of her and another drove alongside her and slowed down to about 20mph forcing her to slow down too, then the car in front pulls away rapidly and drives off leaving the car alongside to pull in front of her and slam on forcing her to shunt into the back of them. A group of 4 Eastern European men got out of this car who claim not to speak a word of English then proceeded to start taking photos of theirs and her car. At the time a police van was behind them a short distance away and informed her that not only is this a scam but it has happened on the same stretch of road TWICE already this month with the same reports involving a group of Eastern European men and two cars, as there are no cameras on this stretch of road and the con men are using hire cars from up and down the country to carry out their scams - they've already tracked down a car involved from a hire firm in Leicestershire. The police questioned the men in the second car but cannot arrest them as there is no solid evidence of it being a scam due to the lack of cameras. As you're probably aware insurance companies WILL NOT pursue the case any further as if you hit someone from behind its YOUR fault regardless of the actions of the car in front; making it a perfect scam technique. Please, please be vigilant of cars around you particularly on or near this stretch of road at quiet times and note down any information on the cars or men involved if this is to happen again and let the police know immediately."

Been a while since I've seen this old chestnut. It's Hispanics that do it here. Usually ones that look like they're illegal immigrants.

"PLEASE SHARE!!!! WARNING INSURANCE SCAMMERS ON M6 APPROACH AT BROUGHTON FROM PRESTON TO LANCASTER: a relative of mine was driving up this approach road when one car pulled in front of her and another drove alongside her and slowed down to about 20mph forcing her to slow down too, then the car in front pulls away rapidly and drives off leaving the car alongside to pull in front of her and slam on forcing her to shunt into the back of them. A group of 4 Eastern European men got out of this car who claim not to speak a word of English then proceeded to start taking photos of theirs and her car. At the time a police van was behind them a short distance away and informed her that not only is this a scam but it has happened on the same stretch of road TWICE already this month with the same reports involving a group of Eastern European men and two cars, as there are no cameras on this stretch of road and the con men are using hire cars from up and down the country to carry out their scams - they've already tracked down a car involved from a hire firm in Leicestershire. The police questioned the men in the second car but cannot arrest them as there is no solid evidence of it being a scam due to the lack of cameras. As you're probably aware insurance companies WILL NOT pursue the case any further as if you hit someone from behind its YOUR fault regardless of the actions of the car in front; making it a perfect scam technique. Please, please be vigilant of cars around you particularly on or near this stretch of road at quiet times and note down any information on the cars or men involved if this is to happen again and let the police know immediately."

Been a while since I've seen this old chestnut. It's Hispanics that do it here. Usually ones that look like they're illegal immigrants.

BE A WEAR.

Shared Cathcart x