Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I've just watched a child who obviously has a very rare skin condition cry in agony as his mum records him in the bath*. The mum "isnt interested in likes or shares" and is just raising awareness. My day has been ruined.

*no beast.

Re the dog thing - there's a guy at my work who created a Facebook page for his dog (called Snooks in case you're wondering) and posts under that username, tags it on pictures etc. The guy is 30. It's so cringeworthy.

Yep total agony. I know a girl who has a PhD in psychology, very intelligent etc who has a page for her cat. Likes to post as the cat asking when her human is coming home to feed it, and then logs in as herself and replies to the cat. Entire pages of her just talking to herself. She's at least 35

Yep total agony. I know a girl who has a PhD in psychology, very intelligent etc who has a page for her cat. Likes to post as the cat asking when her human is coming home to feed it, and then logs in as herself and replies to the cat. Entire pages of her just talking to herself. She's at least 35

I'd be willing to wager a gigantic sum of money that this girl is single.

There's a lass on mine who is the ultimate attention-seeking Like-whore. A few years ago her mum passed away and for some time after the lass tagged her in every post because "she's always with me".

The shit hit the fan when she announced that facebook were trying to remove the profile of the deceased, sparking utter outrage with the girl and her ever-present sympathy crew, who seemed to be under the impression that facebook intentionally went around seeking out bereaved families to disrespect the memories of their loved ones.

Jesus f**k...Iain Wilson and Liam Smith's comments! I thought the Liam guy was joking about his Bentley til I clicked on his profile. What a fucking cock.

That Liam c**t mentions he has a Bentley and has a picture of a Bentley as his cover photo :lol: .

There's a lass on mine who is the ultimate attention-seeking Like-whore. A few years ago her mum passed away and for some time after the lass tagged her in every post because "she's always with me".

The shit hit the fan when she announced that facebook were trying to remove the profile of the deceased, sparking utter outrage with the girl and her ever-present sympathy crew, who seemed to be under the impression that facebook intentionally went around seeking out bereaved families to disrespect the memories of their loved ones.

Theres a lassie on mines who constantly posted about dead relatives and also lots of "im upset dont ask why", "i know i let everyone done but im changed now" and "stop being so snide and sneaky and just insult me" then "i wont say your name but you know who you are" type posts.

Shes calmed down since getting a steady boyfriend but now its just seven selfies of her with him in the background everyday.

Only sticking with it for the inevitable break up then breakdown

Presumably she was the subject of her own thesis.

Jesus f**k...Iain Wilson and Liam Smith's comments! I thought the Liam guy was joking about his Bentley til I clicked on his profile. What a fucking cock.

Would you accept a Bentley if it meant having that face?

I wouldn't.....

TBF she's married. Was still at it for a while even then but it calmed down once she had a wean.

I think we're all owed lots of money now.