Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Neknominate seems to be all the rage on my timeline. Basically pouring random liquids you have in your house into a glass and drinking it, you then nominate someone else to do it. One edgy as f**k girl added water from her fish tank to her glass. Fucking morons.

A mate of mine made his own and, in this order, it consisted of:

Cider

Haribo

Golden Syrup

Crisp n Dry

Vodka

Butter

Curry Powder

Cider

People that drink weird stuff and do forfeits are all c***s. I'm not a violent person but if someone suggested that to me I'd stab them in the eyes with a sharpened bog brush.

Also, thanks for the update Scott. #TeamJordo

The Gran getting involved :lol:

Some people really will stick up for their kids/grandkids no matter what their actions.

End of the day, he cheated on his wife and then kicked her and his daughter out of the house.

Classy guy, regardless of how minging she is.

Edited by Guest

This #necknomination fad is awful. Those that take part deserve to be put down.

After reading other posts in the thread about this, it appears the ones I'm watching are slightly different. They drink a pint then do something 'hilarious'. One on my feed consisted of jumping in the river with a sex doll, and another covering themselves in fairy liquid before running and sliding down an aisle in Lidl.

Edited by Chupacabra

Av noticed quite a few folk oan facebook ur typin thur pish in a scottish dialect - a fuckin hate it in its pure dain ma tits in !!

A actually find it f'ckin hard to type like this in am guessin they do tae - bunch of f'kin morons !!

This.

From a friend's Facebook post earlier, this was a reply from one of his female friends -

"that's well wit guys fae boot this end dae".

Just horrible.

A guy I used to work with just checked in at a hospital with the note 'fighting the urge to sleep'. What the f**k is that about? Another lassie on my timeline is getting a big operation this week and has referenced that, which I think is OK as anyone who knows her will know about it. But 'fighting the urge to sleep'?

Edited by ICTChris

I find the idea of checking in anywhere a bit sad. A girl I used to be friends with on Facebook would often check in on the A9, and in her "super warm king size bed". Complete cretin.

You never took the opportunity to check in at the same place just to see the reaction? Or because you were there too?

A guy I used to work with just checked in at a hospital with the note 'fighting the urge to sleep'. What the f**k is that about? Another lassie on my timeline is getting a big operation this week and has referenced that, which I think is OK as anyone who knows her will know about it. But 'fighting the urge to sleep'?

Medical experiments in sleep deprivation? If he falls asleep he loses out on his fifty quid guinea pig fee?