Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

People that like "Scottish Toy Story" and other such nonsense. It's some cretin putting on a ned accent and talking over Toy Story. Been done 1000 times before and wasn't even funny the first time

It's fucking chronic. Who likes this shite? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=467237543409328&set=vb.100003692590624&type=2&theater

Some guy on mine posted this

376552_10151111001323132_1076879484_n.jp

He just split up with his fiance, having previously been divorced. He's in his 40s. Get a grip.

Also, leaving aside the fact that this pish was posted in the first place, a couple of points about the picture itself

1 - My parents never told me to give my toys away to the less fortunate. I didn't roam around like some pint-sized Chris Martin dispensing toys to the grubby faced children of Inverness from my ivory tower of middle-class comfort. What a patronising load of pish.

2 - Your ex wasn't a 'toy' she was another person, your relationship ended, it happens. As well as that 'used'? Yuck. What a creepy way to look at other people. No wonder she binned you for someone else.

Edited by ICTChris

He just split up with his fiance, having previously been divorced. He's in his 40s. Get a grip.

Also, leaving aside the fact that this pish was posted in the first place, a couple of points about the picture itself

1 - My parents never told me to give my toys away to the less fortunate. I didn't roam around like some pint-sized Chris Martin dispensing toys to the grubby faced children of Inverness from my ivory tower of middle-class comfort. What a patronising load of pish.

2 - Your ex wasn't a 'toy' she was another person, your relationship ended, it happens. As well as that 'used'? Yuck. What a creepy way to look at other people. No wonder she binned you for someone else.

^^^^^ the ex imo

Hahahaha. My ex-girlfriend posted that about me fairly recently. Good times.