Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Have to say my faceboak has been dreadful today. Endless pics of children dressed in really patchy halloween outfits their parents spent ages creating. Been getting a decent bit of perving done under these circumstances.

Translated into honesty,

"My son is a tank he was like a silver back gorilla in diapers. He would walk by the counter and pull himself up with one arm and sit on the counter. He hasnt ever fit in slims. I have a heck of a time finding huskies for him and he usually wears shorts because his length and girth dont fit the norm. He is a black belt at 8 years old

tumblr_leubg8kMlU1qa93ac.jpg

The post 5 pics that make you smile pish seems to be gathering some momentum on my newsfeed.

Not that isn't bad enough, but some mouthbreathers are posting up 11, saying they couldn't decide on only 5.

Thank f**k this lot aren't making critical decisions day to day

I was just going to post this.

The 5 photos thing is actually a hell of a step up from some of the trends that kick off but folk writing

"Have had so many great times so can't pick just 5 so here's my 14 photos that make me smile" are scum.

It's my birthday today and rather than just 'like' all the Happy Burftime posts I've posted a personalised message in reply to each of them.

There are many people on my FB who I literally have nothing to say to. I've got nothing here. Why am I even FB friends with them?

It's election day here in the USA so my feed has been filled with self-righteous "I've voted - have you?" type fuckwittery. Apparently a lot of people still believe this is the only country on earth where people are allowed to vote.

It's my birthday today and rather than just 'like' all the Happy Burftime posts I've posted a personalised message in reply to each of them.

There are many people on my FB who I literally have nothing to say to. I've got nothing here. Why am I even FB friends with them?

Seeing as no other miserable c**t has done it..

Hope you had a shite birthday!