Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Just been out testing my new load for my 7mm rem mag. 71gr of h1000 under a 168gr sierra match king shift in at 2773 fps. shot 1/4 inch at 100 so went and set this 8inch plate at 300 yards. There are nine shots countable, but I'm sure I herd ten hits out of 11 shots. Blowing a fair wind so has opened side to side but that vertical stringing or lack of... I'm very pleased with!

Followed by a pic of a bit of metal that had been shot at.

Trying to decipher that is almost as hard as a single mothers posts. Possibly I've got the next Raoul Moat on my friends list.

Some bloke was denied service in my local pub for wearing a t-shirt with a union jack on it the day of a Rangers game, as it's club colours.

Loads of folk have gotten hold of this and twisted it to be "ex-serviceman denied service for wearing his country's flag", and various "Boycott the Black Bull" things have sprung up.

What a shower of arseholes folk in this country are.

Some bloke was denied service in my local pub for wearing a t-shirt with a union jack on it the day of a Rangers game, as it's club colours.

Loads of folk have gotten hold of this and twisted it to be "ex-serviceman denied service for wearing his country's flag", and various "Boycott the Black Bull" things have sprung up.

Seen this on my FB too. He even went back to the pub after the game for multiple pints. Gotta feel sorry for The Black Bull it's a decent pub, grub is decent too. Hopefully their trade isn't affected.

Thought it was really sad it was the Falkirk Herald that broke the story, you think they'd want local business to thrive!

Seen this on my FB too. He even went back to the pub after the game for multiple pints. Gotta feel sorry for The Black Bull it's a decent pub, grub is decent too. Hopefully their trade isn't affected.

Thought it was really sad it was the Falkirk Herald that broke the story, you think they'd want local business to thrive!

The Falkirk Herald is a disgrace of a newspaper.

The sun hailed him as a 'war hero'

I don't think this qualifies as an 'annoying' thing that people post on facebook... but a girl on mine has shared a pic of a 7 week old miscarried fetus. What the actual f**k is wrong with people?

I would probably have more sympathy for this than a lot of the posts you see on FB.

It may be a huge step in dealing with her grief to share the fact that she had lost the baby. There are of course other ways to do it, but such is the modern age.

Of course, if it wasn't her baby, then she is just an attention-seeking twat.

I don't think this qualifies as an 'annoying' thing that people post on facebook... but a girl on mine has shared a pic of a 7 week old miscarried fetus. What the actual f**k is wrong with people?

I would seethe if someone shared that on my profile. I don't log into facebook for shite like that.

A woman I know gave birth to twins, very prematurely. One of them didn't survive and I can't begin to imagine the heartbreak.

However, that does not mean I want to log into my computer of a morning and be presented with photographs of other dead babies, taken from the support group of which she was a member. FTS.