Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

So she's a homophobe, you sacked her, and you reckon she had her hand in the till?

Definitely a reason to be Facebook friends. Definitely.

8039_yes-agree-jon-hamm-nod-right.gif

Come on now, she may be really hot.

The worst thing on Facebook is the rise of the "Social Media Comedians". Morons running about annoying people and filming it on their mobiles. I know it's been happening for years, but since that dapper laughs bellpiece became famous they seem to be everywhere, with boys who's whole life seems to be dedicated to becoming a facebook celebrity. Absolutely fucking horrendous, and basically just a tribute act to something that was horrifically unfunny in the first place.

Absolute puddle drinkers!

The worst thing on Facebook is the rise of the "Social Media Comedians". Morons running about annoying people and filming it on their mobiles. I know it's been happening for years, but since that dapper laughs bellpiece became famous they seem to be everywhere, with boys who's whole life seems to be dedicated to becoming a facebook celebrity. Absolutely fucking horrendous, and basically just a tribute act to something that was horrifically unfunny in the first place.

I couldn't agree with this anymore than I do. People literally dedicate their lives now to become 'Facebook famous' and it's so embarrassing.

+1 on that one. C**ts like that c**t linked on the previous page are literally a mystery to me. An average annoying chav with nothing interesting to say, yet has 300,000+ people 'following' him. The human race is f**king doomed.

An oldie, but a classic from 'Wear Your Poppy with Pride'.

11698692_1095825537113458_77796466983173

Comments:

10168081_229024583953799_849878880380622

Remove
Alf Beswick my poppy is always pinned to my lepal its a metal one im proud of it
Like · Reply · 7 · 3 hours ago

10168081_229024583953799_849878880380622

11707540_1460469880937043_85256118585479
Remove
Carol Deeley My poppy is on the mirror in my car....My wounded warriors emblem is visibly on my car....
1932483_10203122954417573_707692517_n.jp
Remove
Eric Codling we have the best troops in the world, governed by the worst politi cions
Like · Reply ·

"OMG can't believe what happened, fucking bully" status on Facebook.

Click to read comments and first 2 are:

"You okay babe? Xx"

"Text me please xx"

Attention seeking thundercunt

People smile when you make eye contact with them?

:(

Ha! Most of the time they do (believe it or not!) just this one girl puts loads of this stuff up all the time, rather than actual posts about her. She is also a fan of " the only guy a girl can depend on is her daddy" type stuff

Ha! Most of the time they do (believe it or not!) just this one girl puts loads of this stuff up all the time, rather than actual posts about her. She is also a fan of " the only guy a girl can depend on is her daddy" type stuff

The 'liz fritzl' a classic motivational meme

People who post photographs of their holidays whilst they are on holiday. After you get back is fair enough, but during your trip? Have you got nothing better to do? Is your holiday that boring that you need to take time to post photographs instead of just enjoying yourself? Sad stuff.