Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I take it this rainbow filter over people's profile is to show their support for gay people's rights? All very well, but some stupid bint who used to work for me has this filter on and written numerous 'speeches' ( barely legible may I add ) stating her support for LGBT rights and how it's a disgrace that they are persecuted for their lifestyles. . .

This complete oxygen thief is the same slag who voiced her concerns to me about a guy I hired ( gay guy ) " you can't have him working here!" "He's sick" "Poofter should be burned" etc. . .

Telling her that she was sacked was a great day - my takings were up over £300 a week too. . .Thieving bitch!

The whole of Facebook is really just a freak show. It's no better than having a laugh at the likes of Joseph Merrick.

That's the first time I've had a look at Facebook in months and it's got to be the last for my own sanity! Hopefully I can keep it deactivated for ever.

^^^SEETHING.

Joseph Merrick, John's uglier brother?

People who post photographs of their holidays whilst they are on holiday. After you get back is fair enough, but during your trip? Have you got nothing better to do? Is your holiday that boring that you need to take time to post photographs instead of just enjoying yourself? Sad stuff.

This. I've one on my feed who's updated his status with three pictures of what him, his son and his daughter are wearing going out for their tea in Salou.

No it's a screenshot I've seen on Twitter. I can't get my head around why you'd want a Union Jack on your bellend :lol:

If you are married to a Rangers fan, it's an everyday thing sadly.

Those pesky foreigners, at it again.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Capitals and no punctuation?! And the spelling, brutal.

Did you ask her what the Police said about this? It'll all be in the stores CCTV surely? :rolleyes:

Edited by Swarley

WAS IN ASDA CLYDEBANK YESTERDAY BUYING CLAES FUR MA WEANS. HACKITT WUMMIN WI HER WEAN SPENT THE HALE TIME WOTHCIN ME AND MA BROTHERS. THOUGHT IT WAS WIERD AT THE TIME. WALKED AWAY, PAID FUR THE CLAES AND MET UP WI THE WUMMEN AND THE WEANS. INSHALLAH.

To be fair, this and the dog one are quite funny. Almost inevitably a very convoluted plan for little gain (when robbing a house forget the high end electronic equipment, apparently your average dog is worth far more!) that ends with the person writing the post performing a heroic gesture against all the odds and warning all others of the great threat.

Just, you know, in case these guys decide to put on exactly the same clothes and perform more nefarious shopping related activities.

I was in Asda once, it could have been me.

It may well be if I wear an eye patch and speak Romanian next time I shop there.