Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Guy on my Facebook put up a huge tirade about how he has been single for 3 years today/best years of his life/living the dream/never been happier/all women are "evil and manipulative" etc

That was over 10 hours ago. 1 like and no comments...

Undoubtedly sitting alone in a damp bedsit, considering topping himself.

Guy on my Facebook put up a huge tirade about how he has been single for 3 years today/best years of his life/living the dream/never been happier/all women are "evil and manipulative" etc

Undoubtedly sitting alone in a damp bedsit, considering topping himself.

Yep, he might as well post that his life is shit, everyone knows the 'couldn't be happier brigade' are secretly depressed. Just looking for the few likes to make themselves feel better/postpone the suicide.

Well, they wont be getting them from me I tells ya...

Stick this in his comments...

post-25521-0-58132400-1448890662_thumb.j

Stick this in his comments...

bitch-kill-yourself.jpg

Serious question: did you make any efforts to help this person you clearly think is having a hard time of it and is presumably someone you like enough to do Facebook with?

That's directed at the three or four of you who made light of a potential suicide, not just the poster I've quoted.

Serious question: did you make any efforts to help this person you clearly think is having a hard time of it and is presumably someone you like enough to do Facebook with?

That's directed at the three or four of you who made light of a potential suicide, not just the poster I've quoted.

post-25521-0-65844400-1448902852.jpg