Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

On Argyle St across from M&S there's a wee homeless guy selling his drawings. I asked how much and he said 20p. Gave him a few quid and some snout and left. Couldn't stop thinking about him freezing in the cold rain doing his wee drawings with shite felt tips. Jumped into a shop and got him a minions cushion for his bum and a blanket then jumped into WhSmith and got him an artist sketch pad, a decent pencil and some paint pens. I also whipped a fancy thin sharpy up my sleeve. No chance I'm paying £3 for a pen. Told him I had a wee present for him. When I gave him the art set he burst into tears. He said no one has ever given him a present before. My eyes started filling up as well. The lack of expectation from a man so used to having nothing broke my heart. Ended up sitting with him for about half an hour trying not to greet all over him. He said he draws because it's the only thing that makes him feel happy. He doesn't like asking folk for money so he sells his drawings and the police leave him alone. If you see him on Argyle St have a chat with him and if you can buy one of his wee drawings. His name is Mark. He's heavy sound and it's baltic.

12316292_1185505614810818_36592862728223

Stones, greenhouses etc re homeless, but that's magee is it not ?

I got rid of my facebook about 3 weeks ago and my outlook on life - or should I say the rage I have towards my fellow human beings - has definetly taken a turn for the better.

I got rid of my alias account too.

There are a lot of very nice looking young women in tennis, yes. I'm not hard up enough though to sit through hours Of a boring game though to get the odd glimpse of them.

Good effort.

It does seem circumstantial at times.

I'm sure the rage will wilt x