Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A minor quibble: should "... SUPPORT OF THOSE CHILDREN THAT ... INJURED", perhaps be "... SUPPORT OF THOSE CHILDREN WHO ... INJURED"?

Also, whom did they injure?

I like to think that the back view as he walks away has his other demands.

2. FREE ADULT LITRACY CLARSSES.

"Does anyone know the distance, in good English miles, from [----------] along the path to the exit opposite [----------]?"

Can someone explain to me what "good English miles" are? Are they different from those badly behaved Welsh and Scottish ones? I notice the first person to reply gave the distance in kilometers.

1 hour ago, Shotgun said:

"Does anyone know the distance, in good English miles, from [----------] along the path to the exit opposite [----------]?"

Can someone explain to me what "good English miles" are? Are they different from those badly behaved Welsh and Scottish ones? I notice the first person to reply gave the distance in kilometers.

I'd have given it in furlongs. Incidentally the Welsh mile is 6.17 km, the Scots mile 1.81 km, and the English mile is 1.9 km. The international mile is 1.6 km.

Power of Wiki

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

So what you're saying is that either the Welsh have incredibly long legs or they are a bunch of lying b*****ds.

What I'm saying is the Welsh will never vote for independence because their walk to the off licence would be trebled.

Nice sign, shame he doesn't know the difference between "there" and "their".

And politics thread for this pish but where exactly do you deport a British born and raised IS supporter to?

And politics thread for this pish but where exactly do you deport a British born and raised IS supporter to?

Muslim-y land?

South Georgia or the South Sandwich Islands