Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 20:43, DI Bruce Robertson said:

IMG_1495021352.306451.jpg

People are mental- 1900 likes. Probably all "full time mummies"

My mates Missus is like this. She'll engineer at arguement prior to him going away in an attempt to make him feel guilty and ruin his weekend away. The poor c***s home life consists of arguing or between arguments. f**k that shit. Life's too short. 

Two things.

One, someone using FB as a vidiprinter thinking it's a service to put up scores ffs.

Then someone today along the lines of "I don't understand, Dundee can go down?" fucking hell,its not hard to find out and if I want scores I'll use a proper source.

46 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

What's with people asking questions in a brightly coloured box?

You would've got a better response if you'd posted your question in a brightly coloured box.

Anyway, my ATPWoF today is the jizzfest over Chris Cornell's death. I guaranfuckingtee you that a large portion of the people acting as if this is the end of an era would have been unable to name Soundgarden's lead singer a week ago.

Has pedo (sp) changed these days then, or is this Amy Arneil just making sweeping assumptions about the guys intentions? Bit harsh to call him a paedo if all he planned on doing was taking them and leaving them in his cupboard or basement forever, that's not being a paedo.

Too many sweeping generalisations on social media and jumping to conclusions without waiting to find out the facts.

What's with people asking questions in a brightly coloured box?

In one of the last Facebook updates allowed you to change the background colour (black, blue,blue/green,red,yellow/orange/red and yellow) of your posts

Anyway, my ATPWoF today is the jizzfest over Chris Cornell's death. I guaranfuckingtee you that a large portion of the people acting as if this is the end of an era would have been unable to name Soundgarden's lead singer a week ago.

One post I saw in reply to one of the many stories reporting Cornell's death was by a lassie who admitted she had no idea who he was, hadn't heard his music but wanted to offer condolences to his family anyway!

One post I saw in reply to one of the many stories reporting Cornell's death was by a lassie who admitted she had no idea who he was, hadn't heard his music but wanted to offer condolences to his family anyway!

Grief merchant level 11 achieved

[mention=1075]Bobby Skidmarks[/mention] may also know her. 

Edit: mentioning folks with spaces in names on the app is sheer torture

That picture seems to suggest that "Never make someone a priority if they think of you as an option" is actually the word of Frances-anne. I'm sure it is.

Re: Chris Cornell's death and the grief merchantry that surrounds such incidents, the only music of his I've ever listened to is Temple of the Dog. I like some of the music from that time and place which was very much a collaborative and mutually supportive scene in terms of everyone involved with it and how they made music. My main preference specifically has been Pearl Jam and despite all of this I've felt like shite since Thursday. If I used facebook the people I was friends with would know how much I like the bands and people involved and I wouldn't go for the attention seeking devastation post anyway, but I think there can be something said for people who've never before mentioned someone recently dead to actually be affected by it somehow. David Bowie's death was probably a good example given the ubiquity of him as a cultural figure in Britain for ~4 decades.

The "I don't know who he is but here are my condolences because I want everyone to know how considerate I am" brigade can die unmourned and unmissed, however.