Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I'm scared to go onto my facebook these days as a lot of my "friends" appear to have   reinvented themselves as Abraham Lincoln/Nelson Mandela/Gandhi et al or the like despite them having an omnishambles for personal lives.

In other words, the mid life Crisis stage.

A lynch mob has assembled on a local councillor's Facebook page over the fact that a local 'peado file' lives near someone with children and local schools. I'm struggling to understand what you are supposed to do with someone like that. Their solution is to lock him up in jail because 'psychological research' has shown that he is guaranteed to re-offend apparently.

It's popcorn time anyway, anyone defending is being accused of being 'worth watching' with others accusing each other of threatening behaviour

3 hours ago, MarkoRaj said:

A lynch mob has assembled on a local councillor's Facebook page over the fact that a local 'peado file' lives near someone with children and local schools. I'm struggling to understand what you are supposed to do with someone like that. Their solution is to lock him up in jail because 'psychological research' has shown that he is guaranteed to re-offend apparently.

It's popcorn time anyway, anyone defending is being accused of being 'worth watching' with others accusing each other of threatening behaviour

Tower Drive?  A Gourockian I know shared a link to a petition today.  Didn;t even click to find out what the petition was for, I presume it was to fire him into the sun or such like.

A mates film review, he's no longer a friend on fb, he blocked me for my review of his review. It's La La Land, which is blatantly obvious.

In times of universal conceit, cynicism and brutality this spellbinding poetic, romantic and visually breathtaking film will melt even the hardest of hearts. A dizzying cinematic display of CinemaScope grandeur with gorgeous hues of violet and blue, expanses of star filled skies, dance routines, carnivals of primary colour costumery, a sumptuous soundtrack of forlorn lone piano bursting incandescent like into uptempo jazz and the stirring swell of a 90 piece orchestra. Like the equally melancholy magic of Cinema Paradiso the movie is a love letter to cinema itself and centres on the age old struggles, conflicts and compromises of following your dreams. Audacious, ambitious and visually sumptuous this is a film for all the dreamers, lovers, poets, artists and writers who view the world through a cubist like prism of eternal beauty and purity of spirit. A triumph of the heart x

Nope, he is the editor of a Paul Weller fanzine and a 'modernist', or so he keeps telling us, thinks he's a poet. Jam fans from all over are on his fb licking his butt after every post. I can't get on his fb anymore but have had a whatsapp chat with a mate who grew up with us who also thinks he's a tool, here's some screen grabs he sent me.

IMG_1494742962.632251.thumb.jpg.15b94ed7b58a7b0f48a40f124d91045a.jpg

IMG_1494743008.357120.thumb.jpg.cccf5d99b11492a94af33ecd06ce49b8.jpg

IMG_1494743275.483403.jpg

You should look him up.

47 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Nope, he is the editor of a Paul Weller fanzine and a 'modernist', or so he keeps telling us, thinks he's a poet. Jam fans from all over are on his fb licking his butt after every post. I can't get on his fb anymore but have had a whatsapp chat with a mate who grew up with us who also thinks he's a tool, here's some screen grabs he sent me.

IMG_1494743008.357120.thumb.jpg.cccf5d99b11492a94af33ecd06ce49b8.jpg

IMG_1494743275.483403.jpg

You should look him up.

What a pretentious c**t! :lol:

How old is he? Must be at least in his mid 50s if he was making calls in 1978!

What a pretentious c**t! :lol:

How old is he? Must be at least in his mid 50s if he was making calls in 1978!

Hes the same age as my oldest brother, 52, which makes him about 14 then, full of shite. He's was cutting about on his Raleigh chopper in

'78'.

I'm cutting the fingers off my old gloves for him.

29 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

God bless you, though the dick could have just bought him gloves instead of forking out £700 on a suit

IMG_1494748550.225744.thumb.jpg.20e955be84b786966fd3e87c658e5c55.jpg

You're clearly getting modernism and capitalism mixed up, Drew.....Ahh,  no point explaining to the likes of you! ;)

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Hes the same age as my oldest brother, 52, which makes him about 14 then, full of shite. He's was cutting about on his Raleigh chopper in

'78'.

Sounds like he's more of a revisionist than a modernist if you ask me.....