Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

14 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Surely if there was someone 'undercover' on every bus, if you were a frequent bus user, you'd begin to see the same person on the bus all the time.  Wouldn't that give the game away?

Obviously the polismen would utilise a number of clever disguises.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPQ57enxi21R8HFntV9kO

Or, they could simply move them from bus route to bus route. One day they'd be on the Clermiston Crescent to Academy Park run, the next Ft William to Inverness. Simples.  

The car parking at Raigmore is a periodic news story in Inverness but that post seems to take it as the starting point about reminiscing fondly about people stealing your car wheels. Odd,

Surely if there was someone 'undercover' on every bus, if you were a frequent bus user, you'd begin to see the same person on the bus all the time.  Wouldn't that give the game away?
But if you were on the same bus regularly maybe it was you that was undercover.

What if we're all undercover?

Danielle is seriously on to something.

Apparently I have quite a few cricket fans on my Facebook page. Funny I've never noticed any of them so much as mention it before.
I am the same. But I have some that I already know are cricket fans who have been quiet about the game

On 10/07/2019 at 18:31, Highland Capital said:

Reminds me of this - 

image.jpeg.f7fae07c155f858a621a87055a78fefe.jpeg

'Yeah, because if you wanted to send someone undercover, you'd want the world's most famous Chinese film star'