Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 20:13, Rowan said:

Wtf kind of name has she given the kid?!

21 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

image.png.c5cb0a52caa5709ba55064b26b69a300.png

For the love of f**k!!!! :lol: 

21 hours ago, NJ2 said:

It’s Hadleigh the worst name in the world...lolololololsorrylol

I can't believe I didn't notice the name until now.

My gf's niece will be having a "Half-birthday" party next week. Her birthday is on Xmas day, which is a fucker for arranging a kids party.

At the risk of incurring the wrath of P&B, I am in support of this, especially given her maw insists this is the only time it will ever happen.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

My gf's niece will be having a "Half-birthday" party next week. Her birthday is on Xmas day, which is a fucker for arranging a kids party.

At the risk of incurring the wrath of P&B, I am in support of this, especially given her maw insists this is the only time it will ever happen.

You should buy her a selection box and eat half the contents before handing it over.

1 minute ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

You should buy her a selection box and eat half the contents before handing it over.

She's getting a firm handshake, and if she's really lucky, I'll stay sober and won't cause a scene, unlike her real birthday.

A friend on FB's baby has just been given this. 
milestone-baby-cards-e_27.jpg&key=69ecf8f15219cf43a183fa67cd957ad3ef3433265f36be384def143966fd3bda
Celebrating almost every day / week / month could prove expensive. 
Na thats a milestone card. Wee set of cards which you take a picture of the kid as they meet them. Theres fucking loads of them. Not just times but things like smiled for the first time, got first tooth, crawled etc. They are harmless IMO. Although both my kids had them and I lost interest after a few and never got anywhere near the full set.