Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

On 13/12/2018 at 08:41, Bully Wee Villa said:

Really poor that they've left it unfinished. Obviously couldn't think of anything to rhyme with Johnston.

Nonce son.

I can't get my head around people saying "take a fence" and not understanding that cannot be right, or thinking "woshing masheen" is the correct spelling.

How do these people get through life?

2 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I can't get my head around people saying "take a fence" and not understanding that cannot be right, or thinking "woshing masheen" is the correct spelling.

By not taking a fence and donating free woshing masheens.

I think it’s the way the schools are teaching these days. I see what my kids write and it’s as it sounds. I know which words they’ve meant to write. I do wonder if the teachers pick them up on this. I do, but only occasionally and not in a cuntish way as they’re my kids.

On 08/06/2019 at 00:16, Scary Bear said:

I think it’s the way the schools are teaching these days. I see what my kids write and it’s as it sounds. I know which words they’ve meant to write. I do wonder if the teachers pick them up on this. I do, but only occasionally and not in a cuntish way as they’re my kids.

Nah, schools still teach children how to spell things correctly I reckon. Lots of older people have appalling spelling, it's just before the rise of social media very few people would have noticed as they wouldn't see the random musings of the underclass. 

Nah, schools still teach children how to spell things correctly I reckon. Lots of older people have appalling spelling, it's just before the rise of social media very few people would have noticed as they wouldn't see the random musings of the underclass. 

Aye fairy accurate.

30 years ago how much writing would the semi-literate do once out of school?

Occasional scribbled post-it notes and maybe a postcard? Now they need to type their rants on Facebook instead of just too their mates in the pub

Just seen one person posting how the father of their baby has been telling her how a 6 month birthday isn’t a thing.
But it’s not a thing...

Get a screenshot, go onto paint and scribble out names/pictures and let us see evidence.

I’m struggling to believe this is a real thing, despite the indisputable evidence that people can be very very stupid

5 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Get a screenshot, go onto paint and scribble out names/pictures and let us see evidence.

I’m struggling to believe this is a real thing, despite the indisputable evidence that people can be very very stupid

Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 21.11.47.png

A few of my mates wife's/burd/sisters/pals have bought there weans cards every month up until 1.

fucking mugs
Yes that seems to be the new thing to do. A photo every month, next to a card telling us what month it is and a wee story about how wonderful they are. Gtf.

11 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

A few of my mates wife's/burd/sisters/pals have bought there weans cards every month up until 1.

fucking mugs

Not as bad as people who get their partners birthday cards/mothers day cards/ etc from "the bump".

20 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

fucking mugs

My mate's wife does a photo every month showing her baby with a big badge with a number on it saying "Can't believe it's x months". When she worked she used to always post along the lines of "Can't believe it's Monday already" or "Friday again, brilliant". She just seems utterly astounded by the passage of time. 

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Comments too please.

There was nothing exciting.  Just the usual 'I can't make it' etc.  No-one siding with the father calling out this bizarre concept.

Edited by Highland Capital