Horrific club photos

Most of them had seen quite a few Christmases since they were students ;)

Oh, I daresay. It was just as an aside, because, and I quote any P&Ber that has met a student nurse, "Student Nurses are wee durties". Not in my case, obviously, what with me being married and settled and all that, but you know, just in general.

Oh, I daresay. It was just as an aside, because, and I quote any P&Ber that has met a student nurse, "Student Nurses are wee durties". Not in my case, obviously, what with me being married and settled and all that, but you know, just in general.

I can confirm that student Nurses are still wee durties. A very useful thing to know...

282188_187287771330715_122411017818391_485812_1942494_n.jpg

I'm sorry to dredge (how appropriate) this one up again, but is the convention not for the older women to less revealing clothing as they get younger? The only one you would even consider (and yes you would) is positively puritanical in her get-up.

I went to club 30 once about 15 years ago. I too danced and nearly got off with a woman with half her teeth missing. Any hard-up private dentists could do worse than to mosey along and drum up some business from the clientele.

Aye... :rolleyes:

Oh, and 'No comment, M'lud'.

Whatever. you durty wee trollop!

Can't believe I haven't noticed this thread until now. Some of these pictures are frightening :ph34r:

And just think, Halloween is around the corner... :whistle

I hadn't noticed it either. Club 30 looks like a fucking happening place, fog beasts all over the shop. Are tidy women banned from Club 30?

Guest The Phoenix

Good to see wee Ad Lib getting a night out.

:lol:

Without a word of a lie, that's exactly what crossed my mind before I scrolled down to your post.

320770_241435842574730_113813138670335_765707_140752748_n.jpg

Time to chuck East Kilbride into the equation.

What about the lad over his right shoulder? Knows full-well that Delahunt's wee hands aren't gonna be able to hold on to all that kit and ready to swoop in and nick a pint at the first opportunity!