Horrific club photos

Bazza, you're a pretty slick mover. You'd be oblivious to these gremlins in a dancefloor scenario, such is the level of focus when the beat is going down.

This is true, Fifer. I'm a weapon dancer. You can bust out some moves youself, right enough. I've seen you get kicked out a club for endangering fellow groovers. Some might say that was due to the Klingon battle sword you were swinging around, but I reckon your fast feet and snake-like hips were a factor too.

People with green depositories at the back of the tongue are revolting. What the actual f**k is it?

Most likely an underlying infection of some sort.

Edit: You can actually tell a lot from the colour of a persons tongue. That's why during check-ups the doctor will tell you to stick your tongue out. Useless fact of the day.

Edited by Jimmy85

Wid, widnae (pregnant), wid twice, wid, wid till the police kicked the door in and wid even though she has a dent in her forehead.

laugh.gif

I'd rattle them all until the neighbours complained about the smell. Including the one that's up the duff - she's not that pregnant.