Horrific club photos

I wouldn't usually do this, but since you were so vehemenently trying to hide which club you attend, I'd like to bring it to everyone's attention that it's Kitty's. The biggest shithole club of them all.

Horrific music, c**t clientele, dear drinks and entry fee, it has it all.

laugh.gif I've been asked on the last two occasions, after saying I stay near Kirkcaldy, if I've been to Kitties. I've never been myself and have no desire to go myself. One look at the photos you see banded about on facebook and it isn't hard to understand why. Fortunately, my mate recently got a flat in Edinburgh so it'll be nights out there for my mates and I in the future.

556108_10150865520569697_132358979696_9711794_2120271019_n.jpg

see if they three listened to their mums they wouldn't look like that, this is a classic case of pulling a face then the wind changes. they have been walking about like that since hurricane bawbag. no wonder the other two are laughing at them, it is clear they listen to their mum's.

People who walk about fags in their mouths inside clubs and shit are absolute c***s.

Club bounce truly does appear to be hell on earth.

here are pics of women from club bounce that i would pump in a heartbeat. nothing wrong with any of them

7136236785_88113f562e_m.jpg7136236569_2f01756159_m.jpg

but for everyone of these three there are hundreds of these

6923175600_4679429085_m.jpg7069252525_d5442c9831_m.jpg

but this image is perhaps the best from their flickr, and one which has probably made me impotent, uuuggghhh!!!!

6917828781_d12fd45894_m.jpg

here are pics of women from club bounce that i would pump in a heartbeat. nothing wrong with any of them

7136236785_88113f562e_m.jpg7136236569_2f01756159_m.jpg

I suspect they just understand how to dress properly for their shape. Black creates an optical illusion. The blonde on the right though does look lovely.

Sorry, have to disagree with the anti-Kitty's crowd. Haven't been in for a couple of years mind, but I used to like it. Been more into Society recently though. If the Windsor in Kirkcaldy has a Facebook page - that will deffo have some crackin pics!

Back to Kitty's, and a previous post of mine that nobody has commented on....

About 4 or 5 years ago, I was in Kitty's and was bursting for a pish. I couldn't hold on even if I had wanted to - straight out the taxi, paid to get in, straight to the bogs. Went into the bogs to find them absolutely packed. My back teeth were swimming, so I went to use the cubicle, opened the door and some dirty c*** had skittered all over the floor, down the front of the pan, up the wall, back of the seat, the seat itself, on the shit tickets and up on the cistern! Obviously I boaked, then I turned round and luckily there was a space a the urinals. Relief!

Are Kitty's toilets the blackest in the country?

I am delighted there is no pictures from Aberdeen uploaded, some horrific ones of myself posted there recently.