Horrific club photos

575869_407423935967270_1995334071_n.jpg

Dopey,the cross dressing dwarf on a night out with the ugly sisters from Cinderella

Cant wait for the Dick Whittington & Puss In Boots photo!!!

Snow White? mair like Joe White. that is probably a sexual fetish to him, his face says miserable but his libido is screaming with ecstasy. his cock was as hard as Chuck Norris's punch bag when he was getting that photo taken, the other two took turns kicking his nuts to orgasm later on that night

the one at the right hand side has the biggest eye brow iv'e ever seen

God dammit, Catty. You're making it hard for to be defend you and admit I go there!

Those two birds are fucking horrific as well, but that guy...what the hell.

I go also sad.gif

Edited by LinkinFighter

This one?

402176_261314673933051_183810361683483_806313_793395102_n.jpg

Gotta love those Edinburgh Christmas girls. I love this photo. Girls are fucking brilliant. Those girls, are fucking brilliant.

3rd from the left is just stunning. 4th from the left is clearly SAUCY AS f**k. Oh yes she is! 2nd from the right I would get my best mate to go up to and say, "Hear! My pal fancies you. Good, eh?" She'd look over and I'd be standing waving the "Hiya!" wave (that slightly-too-enthusiastic, high-speed windshield wiper one) and looking all lovestruck and slightly doolally. She'd send over one of her mates to say she fancied me too and I'd be pure YAAAAAS! and then f**k off for a game of manhunt with the guys who hing aboot the next closie down from me..

She's the best aine!

Nothing's beating that, man. Try your worst, world! That lassie's so ridiculously bonnie it's like sunshine for the soul. Ring-a-ding-ding, bless those Edinburgh Christmas girls.

wub.gif

Braw! Right, what else do we have....

575869_407423935967270_1995334071_n.jpg

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

crying.gif

2u4h6h0.jpg

Fucking whit?. Deal with that aine, Gandalf! Someone's gonna have to deal with that because it's going to f**k things up pretty badly if it's unleashed on polite society. I backed away from my fucking screen there! laugh.gifeek.gif

That one's plumbed the depths. It's gone so low, with such velocity, that some kind of dark and unspeakably awful realm has been cracked open. Black smoke and a hissing sound like....some sort of really unpleasant snake, I suppose....came pouring out the chasm, ushering the arrival of Hell.

And then that wee boy on the left came wandering out apparently looking for fucking theatre work. Snow White, mate? Snow fucking White? Come on to f**k. Get the f**k out of here you wee b*****d. Get that c**t banished to the pit from whence it came. You can't have him and Davie Dodds walking the earth at the same time! The poles will shift and knock the planet off its axis! We're at cataclysmic levels of f**k-ugly here, people. This is a fucking disaster. This Cathouse place needs fucking torched, and the ashes launched into space. It's a portal to a place that....him, thing.....represents. Get it away to f**k.

Snow White! The boy's dressed as Snow White. f**k. That's fucking with me something awful, I can't process it.

Get me to an evacuation pod with my Edinburgh Christmas girl. Maybe the saucy one tae. If this is how it's going to be, and if there are seven dwarves yet to come, I'm out of here.

That photo wins the thread, by the way. Never getting topped. Horrific barely even scratches the surface.

By the way, where's Tacheman? Has he been spotted of late? Only he can save us from Snow White. If anyone has a Tache Signal, now might be a good time to switch the bugger on.

Help us Tacheman, you're our only hope.

(I'll record a hologram message of me saying that last bit, save it in the next droid I stumble across and get them in an evacuation pod too. Their one can be launched at Glasgow, and that fucked up club Tacheman frequents).

Had to register as that photo is of me I don't norms look like that!

The names Davey, hold on I'll go take a photo in my normal gear chinos

Something funny mate?

post-40126-0-78156500-1339425812_thumb.j

eek.gif

Get the Mods in here pronto. We have an emergency situation here.

THE SNOW WHITE COMETH. IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, GET THIS....THIS DAVEY....BANNED TO f**k.

DON'T LOOK IT IN THE EYES! THE END TIMES ARE UPON US. LAST ONE OUT SAVE THE JESSICA NIGRI THREAD IN THE NSFW FORUM.