Horrific club photos

Check you're pm's

Cheers for the number, I got her just as she was getting out the bath(she sent some pics :wub: )and she's coming round mid week to do some cleaning and ironing and she mentioned putting something in the oven(it was a bad line). She said that in the meantime she would blow me

a kiss. 8)

I've PMd you my ex's number.

Cheers for the number, I got her just as she was getting out the bath(she sent some pics :wub: )and she's coming round mid week to do some cleaning and ironing and she mentioned putting something in the oven(it was a bad line). She said that in the meantime she would blow me

a kiss. 8)

I've PMd you my ex's number.

I made a mistake that's vicki's number :-D

Dont worry, she'll do just fine until your ex turns up. ;)

Domi had her fill of Scotsmen :D if you seriously want a polish bird that will cook,clean, shag you until your tossel falls off get badoo :D I used the app in Poland on my last day and had loads of birds chatting to me.

Christ, she knows where you live...... :lol:

Nah she's to stupid to remember. We worked for the same company but different places and I covered a shift one night as said I knew her. Everyone said she was thick as shit and a dirty cow.

I spent last night running around Loft with a sheep mask on and a giant inflatable penis in my hand. I severely hope I got a photo taken

I spent last night running around Loft with a sheep mask on and a giant inflatable penis in my hand. I severely hope I got a photo taken

And that ladies and gentlemen is why the loft should be avoided

And that ladies and gentlemen is why the loft should be avoided

:lol: I was hammered, and my mates got previous for cock-blocking. And we seen him trying to pull on the tv screen showing the dancefloor. Pure chance brought a sheep mask and penis into the equation. The cock-block was carried out in the fashion you'd expect (thrusting the penis between the two before gently baaa-ing at them). I'm unsure if it was successful or not yet, I can't see why it wouldn't be

Nooooooooooo I would not go out in public with that.

Should I not get a medal from the queen for shagging that?

I showed alot of bravery that night :D

So did the other 30 guys that year.

28, 2 are still missing in there presumed dead.

So it's not just your avatar that's Steve Lomas then?

:lol: I apparently attacked someone next to Stevie May with it too, I wonder if it'll reach Lomas' ears