Horrific club photos

It' odd looking at the lady with the big tits as they're just not where you expect them to be. It's like one of those magic eye pics from the 90s. At first there's nothing there but keep looking and hey presto, there are the knockers (about 18 inches below where your eyes expect them to be). 

20 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It' odd looking at the lady with the big tits as they're just not where you expect them to be. It's like one of those magic eye pics from the 90s. At first there's nothing there but keep looking and hey presto, there are the knockers (about 18 inches below where your eyes expect them to be). 

Exactly this. It's like a weird Photoshop effort. 2 separate people. 

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I expect @Unleash The Nade to be along soon to correct the positioning of these bad boys.

I’m sorry @Melanius Mullarkey but my photo shop skills aren’t advanced enough to take on such a huge task.

We can either transpose each breast to make both girls more attractive

042167E7-9EB5-453F-B351-58D882C850DF.thumb.jpeg.29c1e0456d349bf7c0a0187d26652aa6.jpegOr simply mutate her body into one  large tit

A12B62C7-4F33-456F-94A0-80EFDA312652.thumb.jpeg.71c78e2b3b60712ddcdaf67a389de0cf.jpeg