Doctor Who

yoda

inconsequential fluff but entertaining none the less.

Would have been better if the cast lists for the episode hadnt revealed the 4 guest stars of River, Amy, King Rory and Eyepatch lady.

....and I cant be the only one who hopes next week will be the end for Amy and River in the show and the Doctor can instead get it on with King Rory?

Shame that Craig got out of the Cyberman mask!

But it was a decent enough episode. Corden was fine in it, as he was last time.

So...the finale next week. The Silence are still kicking about I see, and River is the Impossible Astronaut. But what is the question?

Also was that one of the brightly coloured Daleks in the preview? Mind there were a few of them a while back?

I'm going for the River in the astronaut suit

being a ganger and the Doctor will have prrogrammed her to help rather than kill and then he fakes his own death before zapping the Silence

and as the whole season has had an overarching plot arc of the love of a parent overcoming everything (see The Pirates one, the dolls house one, AGMGTW, Corden last night, the gangers episodes) then I'm willing to bet that King Rory and the Ginger whinger will have some impact with some talk of lurve.

Matt Smith is greeat but he's working with the weakest scripts since the McCoy years/

Song=Melody=Silence=sound

River=Pond=Lake=Body of Water

Body of Water = The Flesh

A lot of episodes with father's showing love for their offspring + "It's all about you Rory, it always has been"

"Rule Number One, the Doctor lies" + The Doctor "in the flesh" has been mentioned a couple of times

Plain of Sighs = in plain sight

The Tardis didn't translate the language of the minotaur in that hotel episode, maybe not the real doctor?

Moffat leaves many clues....

Yes, I did have a restless night last night. My brain had nothing else to do except think of this.